Plans

"Read chapter 13 over the weekend. Oh and before I forget. The UA senior prom will be next week. Guys you will be wearing suits and proper dress shoes. Girls... don't wear dresses that hardy cover your skin. Please have your partner chosen by Wednesday for we can seat partners in the same table for dinner. You can invite any other senior from UA, so your not just limited to class 1-A. Have fun." Aizawa announced.

"Prom?!!! Omg we totally have to go dress shopping! All of us! Tomorrow or something!" Ashido said.

The girls agreed to met up on Saturday to go to the mall to pick out dresses.

"Should we go suit shopping too! And meet up with the girls?" Kaminari suggested.

"Yeah we can see them in tight skinned dresses and show off their thighs and bo-" Mineta got knocked out my Tsuyu.

"You coming bro?" Kirishima said to Bakugou.

"Fuck no. I don't need a shitty suit for a shitting worthless prom." He grunted.

"So you're not going? What if your girl wants to go? Who is going to take her?" The red head said.

"Why would she want to go to a shitty... fuck she would wouldn't she. Dammit!" The explosive teen grunted.

Maybe I can convince her that prom is a fucking joke. He thought. He really didn't want to go to prom. He didn't want to waste him time seeing idiots try to flirt or suck at dancing.

~~~After school 3pm ~~~
He was waiting for his girlfriend outside the school.

Why she has loser friends I will never understand. Why couldn't she choose another loser. Why fucking Deku and class fucking rep. He thought.

A pair of small hands grabbed his shoulders and he quickly went to see .. his girlfriend.

"Boo!" She yelled.

"Miss me?" She laughed.

"Tch. No." He lied.

"I can't wait for prom! I wonder what color dress I should get. Wow am curious how you will look like in a suit." She said.

"Who said we were going." He said.

"What! You don't want to go! Why?" She questioned.

"It's stupid and a waste of time." He said.

She puffed her cheeks and sighed.

"Fine I guess I'll go by myself. I wonder who I will ask to go to prom with me... any ideas?" She smirked.

He stared at her and grunted.

"Fuck! Uraraka you really know how to push a guys fucking buttons! Fine I'll fucking go to prom. You happy now."

"Yup! I wouldn't have gone to prom if you weren't going to go haha. But I win!"

He sighed in defeat. It was hard to win against her.

His phone was ringing. He looked at the screen and it was a call from his parents.