7:50 am

The room was so cold. But she was so hot.

No one would believe her if she told them that Katsuki was a cuddle person.

Every night since they moved into their own apartment. She will always be wrapped by his arms when they sleep. She was always trapped by him. ALWAYS. Tonight wasn't any different. She didn't mind the comfort that came with being trapped. The only thing she minded was how hot his natural body temperature was. Her face and her upper body was always hot and sweaty. She always untangled her legs from Katsuki's leg grasp and always freed her legs out of the blankets. This is how she learned to adapt from sleeping with Bakugou.

Hot and sweaty from the waist up and freezing cold from the waist down. Sometimes the two cancelled each other out and she could sleep.

But there was sometimes a problem.

Sometimes her feet got to god damn cold, she immediately tucked her feet back underneath the blanket and briefly touched Bakugou's foot with her cold feet.

His eyes would always jolt open, being woken up so unexpected.

Her feet so cold, she was desperate to get immediate warmth. Her feet rubbed against Bakugou's warm legs. This caused Bakugou to try to swarm out of the way.

"AH! What the fuck?! Get your cold feet away from me!" He yelled in attempt to get away from her swarming feet.

"I caaaan't. It's jusst sooo co-cold. And you're so warm." She stuttered.

Bakugou knew she would not stop until she got what she wanted. So he just accepted his fate as her personal heater. He just kept telling himself she was bound to get warm eventually.

Only eventually came when the alarm clock started to ring at 5 am.

5 am? Already? He thought.

Both of them had work today. Their first day.

Fuck.

He was so comfortable before she woke him up by her cold feet. He released her from his grasp and started to moan and stretch briefly before he got out of the bed. He went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower,he walked to the kitchen shirtless and turned on the coffee maker.

He got himself a cup of black coffee before walking to the living room. Switched on the tv and sat down on the couch.

He immediately turned on the news.

There was captions all over the news channel about the latest arrest of a villain that happened last night. The news showed the damage that happened by that single villain. It looked like things were rough last night. Pictures of missing children was now shown in the tv screen.

Bakugou was more than convinced that this site was where Deku and himself will be assigned to patrol today. More than likely he would run into Endeavors agency. It was only common knowledge to anybody that All Might and Endeavors office was always the first two to respond and solve villain incidents. The two agencies always competed. Both were always shown regularly on the new channel as well.

Uraraka and himself made a promise that once they put their hero costumes on, no hard feelings were to be made about their jobs and agencies. What ever happens at work, is strictly professional. If their agencies just so happen to work together they well call each other by their hero names and be professional. No hard feelings were to be made if the other stole the spot light in defeating the villain. Media will be every where after all. They can't complain or look hurt in front of the camera.