Unspoken Truths

He felt the other side of the bed leave again. Again he pretended to be asleep. And again he noticed that the time was around midnight. 

Again

.

Again

.

Again.. for the last month and a half already.

Again... He heard the whole story coming from her mouth. At first she told him she got called in this late at night. And now he was told that she was given a work schedule of the night time shifts. Night time shifts that didn't involve any huge villain interactions besides the usual car thieves and regular alley fights. That was work for lower class heroes from lower status hero agency. Not work for her. She is a graduate from UA High school for fucks sake, wanted from ten major top league hero agencies, this wasn't work for her. 

She works the night shift and he works the day shift. He gets the big cases, the "wonder duo" has defeated and captured a handful of big case villains lately, the world is quickly accepting the new heroes from All Mights agency, hell the other day he could have sworn he saw a young group of boys wear Ground Zero brand shirts. 

He began to think about the first time she told him she got called in from Todoroki. She said it was punishment for missing the villain case and not being there on time. Well if thats the fucken case then why the hell is Endeavor assigning her to low ass rating cases of capturing a petty thief who took a bag of damn chips. 

The whole thing made absolutely no damn sense to him. And why the hell did she only work with Todoroki. He finally gave the icy turd some damn respect and now all of a sudden she only works with him. Hell even the damn zombie guy was getting some media attention. 

Thats why Bakugou hated being alone at the middle of the night, noticing his fiancee leave to "work." He was alone with his damn thoughts. Trying to convince himself that he was having a bitch moment doubting everything good in his life. 

Alone in his own mind, studying his little interactions with Ochako carefully. When he left for work earlier the other day, he opened the door and saw her looking for her keys not he other side. She didn't seem to be hiding anything, she didn't look unhappy. She smiled. She gave me a hug. She told me to have great day and yapped that she was going to make a "super awesome Uraraka original meal" for dinner. She gave me a kiss that day and smiled. She never made it home that day to make him dinner, instead worked overtime. But that was one of the few interactions they had and that was days ago. 

To him, her actions didn't seem that she was unhappy with their relationship. Either he is overreacting like a damn nanny or she was a great actor as she is a hero. 

Should he even be fucking considered of the worst case scenario? Hell if he is wrong then he knows for damn sure that he started an unnecessary argument with Ochako if he is wrong. No he is wrong. For the first time in his whole life, he tried to convince himself he was wrong, there is nothing wrong with the situation. 

She is scheduled to have a day off today, just like him. But she got called into work again, just like her last day off. He was going to tell her to stop wasting her skill and potential on crappy cases of grand theft autos wannabes. She should tell her boss to give her the bigger cases with a different schedule. After all any agency would take Uravity in their agency in a heart beat and surely he knows that Endeavor must have some common sense in his thick head to at least know that she has other options if she isn't happy with her career at his agency.

His alarm went off. Crap. He wasted hours of precious sleep bitching. 

He still had a couple hours before she was supposed to come home, he just hated spending his free time in bed, especially in a bed without his damn fiancee.