Prom part 2

The seniors just finished the banquet dinner and now some wanted to go hit the dance floor.

"Oh my geeshes guys! We should totally go dance now! Come on Kirishima!" Ashido said.

(TBH I loved her in the recent BNHA manga, the brake dancing scene)

"Yeah everyone come on! let's all do a Class dance mob " Kirishima said.

Some of the others were hyped up and were lining up to request for songs from their DJ (Present Mic)

"Tch no way am I doing stupid shit with them. Who would want to huh Ochako?" He said. With no reply. Better yet she wasn't even by him.

He looked around until he saw her cheering on the idea of a class 1A dance.

"Of fucking course she would be into shit like this." He sighed.

The class was all debating on what they should do as a class.

"Huh????? What is this? Class A thinks they are the better dancers than Class B? That's so funny I almost forgot to laugh? Hey Everyone! The A CLASS THINKS THERE BETTER THAN US? Maybe we should put them in their place and whip the smirks of their face!" Monoma said.

Class A was just wondering why he thought they were on rival terms or why this was a sudden competition.

"Whoa whoa bro calm down. We just want to show our manly dancing spirits as a whole class before we graduate. There doesn't have to be a competition." Kirishima said.

"Right this shouldn't be a competition on who is the better class... THIS SHOULD BE A COMPETITION ON WHAT CLASS HAS THE MOST MANLINESS SPIRIT!" Tetsutetsu declared.

The next thing you know all the classes began planning their dances.

"Oh yeah! No quirks allowed!" Midnight said.

The students wondered why the teachers suddenly claimed any interest in this. And now supposedly they were the judges.

"How did this come into a competition. Isn't this supposed to be prom?" Momo said.

"Ribbit. When it comes to this school, even something as normal as Prom will be different for us." Tsuyu said.

"And then we should the running man when the song is almost done." Kaminari was rambling.

The class took notes and eagerly agreed.

Bakugou grabbed Ochakos hand signaling they should leave, but instead was tugged into the crowd by her.

"What's the matter Katsuki? Scared you won't be the best dancer?" She muttered.

She always knew how to push his ego.

The next thing that happened was Bakugou taking over as leader and giving his own commands on what is to be used in the dance off.

After about twenty mins. Some of the classes began doing their dance stunt with a song of their choice.

(I will let you all as the readers imagine all the dancing and songs they chose)

After laughing,tripping, and being dog piled on, the seniors had a good time with their competition.

Present mic was jamming it up in the room with various different types of songs.

The classes eventually got in the moment and joined together having fun.

Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima made a comment that Bakugou's dancing was lame (because they wanted mess with him) and he angrily showed them up by showing off a couple moves.