Extra Key

Both Shouto and Uraraka scouted the area of the villains base.

"So what do you think? What direction do you think they could have went from here?" Uraraka asked.

Shouto moved his hand in her direction.

She nodded and activated her quirk. Shouto floated until he was above a building. Uraraka released her quirk.

"Anything?" She asked.

"No unfortunately I don't see anything out of the ordinary up here." He said.

"Here let me see." She floated herself.

She landed by Shouto.

She frowned. "Ahh dang it you are right. There is no clue anywhere."

"I suppose we should- hold up! Look." He said.

"Huh?" She said in curiosity.

He put his hand on her back and both lay low.

"Hurry up Deku. The villains aren't going to wait for your slow ass forever." Bakugou said.

"Sorry am just trying to form some kind of plan in my mind." Deku admitted.

"Yeah will soon we will catch up to those fuckers." Bakugou said. Looking at his tracking devices.

"I assume they had to be injured real bad if they are still relatively close to their base." Deku said.

"Injured? They fuckin deserved it." Bakugou said.

"Hear that? Seems Bakugou planted a tracking device on one of the villains he faced off earlier." Shouto said.

"Of course he did. He always one step ahead huh?" Uraraka said.

"What do you want to do? We don't have any leads on our own to find the villains location. But your Fiancé sure does." Shouto told her.

Uraraka was quiet while watching Bakugou and Deku walk off in the distance.

"No All Mights Agency has the location." She said.

"A mission is a mission." She told him.

"So you two already talked about work and Home huh?" He said.

"Yes. We both had an agreement. Once our costumes are on, we are Uravity and Ground Zero. No hard feelings on who gets the villain or the credit on the press." She admitted.

"Well it can't be helped. Look like both teams were assigned on the same mission. It will probably be like this more often. After all All Mights and Endeavors offices are usually the first one to always act on a situation." Shouto said.

"Let's go." His partner said.

The two decided to follow All Mights team on a distance where they wouldn't be caught.

Until they stopped.

They saw Deku and Bakugou staring at a phone screen. They were probably planning their brake in right now.

They saw Deku punch open a door.

There was a loud crash sound.

Smoke came out of the building.

Wait where did Bakugou go?

All of a sudden a man dropped and stumbled outside.

"Where is your brother?" Deku questioned.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" The man with a lab coat said.

Behind his back. Uraraka and Shouto saw a purple orb within the villains palm.