A War with Himself.

~~~ After school~~~
Bakugou POV
Man where the hell is she. I fuckin walking around the whole school already. He thought.

Bakugou walks through the halls of UA.

"Ahh young Bakugou how are you my boy?! HA ha. I am making conversation like a normal person!" All Might said.

"Fine why wouldn't I be?" He responds.

"No reasons at all. Just wanted to say that you have been unusually calm lately. (Not that it is a bad thing) but I believe that if you keep this up you will be a great hero. Having a great mind and body is not the only requirement of being a hero. Am glad that you finally are starting to have a calm and respectful attitude. That's what being a hero is all about!" All might said.

Calm? Respectful? I fucking changed. How? Am the same. I am Ruthless, powerful, smart and better than anyone. That hasn't changed. He thought.

"So you're saying I changed? How I am still number one. Hell am number one in the class." Bakugou said.

"Yes and why do you think that is? When you first came here my boy. You had a rather... rough and high temper personality. You struggled with some of the most basic fundamentals every hero must have... teamwork, attitude, justice, and tact. And now you have changed. You are now calm and even have a soft side now. That is why you are number one in the class. Something changed you and changed you for the better. Well would you look at the time! I got to go young Bakugou. Keep up the good work!" All Might said.

Bakugou just stayed there. Lost in thought.

Me? I am fucking soft.. I am fucking soft. I changed? How the fuck did I change. Nothing changed me. I am number ONE because of me. Not because of something else. All my efforts is why I am the best. I don't have fucking teamwork with these extras. I don't even like them!.... expect for Uraraka. Wait. Uraraka is she the reason I changed. Why I became soft? Why I am number one .. because of her?  Am I being soft? Holy shit!?i fucking had thoughts of marriage with her! But that is not a bad thing is it? She loves me and I love... wait! What about me being the number one hero? How can I be a great hero and husband at the same time? No pro hero ever made it work before... so HOW AM I ANY DIFFERENT. how will graduation change us. We won't meet each other at school. We will be working. We probably won't even be in the same hero agency... we probably won't work the same hours. We won't see each other a lot anymore. Won't our faith in each other fade away? If we aren't together. I want to be number one? Will marriage make me choose? Hell what if she wants kids? I can't be a hero, husband, and father? Shit shit shit FUCK WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME... my priorities isn't right. I want to be a hero but I also... I also fucking love her. What the hell should I do? Bakugou thought. He was in a war with himself.

BUZZ BUZZ. His phone vibrated. Uraraka texted him.

Message from:
Angel face
"Hey I know this is last minute but my family is finally back in town! They want to meet the handsome hero who stole my heart ❤️ Can you make it for dinner today?" She texted.

Sure I'll go. He thought. Wait should I go? What about... no.. no she isn't a bad influence for me. She is my fucking Angel. I love her. She isn't a fucking burden. She isn't changing me. I am changing myself.... right? He thought.

"Sure I'll go meet your parents. I'll meet you at the dorms." He texted.

"Really? Thank you so much. I know that they will like you. Tee hee cause I like you. 😘" she responded by text.

Bakugou smiled and put his phone away. He walked to the dorms. I know that I can make anything happen. I can be a hero and have her. Bakugou thought. His palms began to sweat and he became nervous. I will.