The Best Team

Five red dummies appeared out of nowhere. There was four civilian dummies in the same field.

"Alright let's go!" Uraraka yelled.

She activated her quirk to make the area float. She immediately split the villains and civilian dummies apart. To the right she moved the civilians and to the left side she pushed the villains in. She then made the villains float high in the sky.

"Now Bakugou!" She screamed.

"Tch. Took you long enough." Bakugou grinned with excitement.

He jumped and Uraraka used her quirk to make him float. He flew his way to the villains in the sky and released a huge explosion. Defeating the five villain dummies.

"Release!" Uraraka said as she touched her fingers.

All of a sudden the four civilian dummies flashed a green light. Indicating that they successfully saved the blue dummies.

"Alright! We defeated five villains and saved four civilians!" She said. She closed her eyes and smiled.

"Of fuckin course we did. We are the best." He said.

Realizing what he said sounded weird. He shut his mouth and blushed.

She immediately was taken back and coughed.

"Well we should be on our way. Let's head east." She said.

She then started to nervously walk away.

Bakugou was still trying to act like he didn't mean what he said. He wasn't fooling anybody.

~~~ few hours later ~~~
They were fighting in a Forrest area. It was tricky for him not to make trees set in fire. They had to be careful when using both their quirks. Uraraka used her quirk to many times to make him or the villains float really high in the air. So they were fighting three high programmed dummies on ground level. Protecting six civilian dummies.

Uraraka used her quirk to separate the two different types of dummies. But the villain dummies were programmed with strong combat abilities.

Bakugou was fighting off the three dummies  and had a hard time fighting off the dummies and being careful of not setting the Forrest in fire.

They did their best avoiding the Forrest region. But they saw the six civilian dummies in the corner of their eyes being cornered by the villains. So as any real hero would do is immediately save the people. Regardless if the setting or region isn't in their wheel house.

"ARGH FUCK YOU, you fucking low life programmed fake BASTARD!" He yelled in frustration.

Bakugou set off a controlled explosion to one dummy and eliminated it.

One of the two dummies went behind Bakugou to strike him. He turned to face the villain but the second dummy went to sneak attack him.

FUCK he thought.

Uraraka quickly ran and grabbed one dummy. She grappled it and immediately used the martial art techniques she learned from Gunhead. She used the take down technique and defeated the dummy.

Bakugou took advantage of facing only one dummy and released an explosion.

The six civilian dummies flashed a green light. The three villains are defeated.

"Boy those dummies were really programmed to be difficult. It's that or it's just our bodies being exhausted from using our quirks all day." She said.