Night light.

Everyone arrived at the camping ground around 12 pm on a Saturday. The spot was perfect and close to the beach. Everyone agreed that it would be better to bring tents rather than sleeping in a cabin. The students began placing the stuff they brought for the trip on a nearby table.

"How thoughtful for your parents renting our camping spot Momo. That was very nice. And it's right by the beach!" Ashido said.

"Oh it's nothing. Please everyone enjoy yourselves." Momo blushed.

"Everyone my parents have also rented us several jet skies, a speed boat, and tubing equipment. Today we shall celebrate our last get together before we graduate!" Iida said.

Everyone thanked Momo and Iida for their families gifts.

"Boy rich people. So nice and friendly. But I feel kinda bad for only bringing stuff like chairs and sun screen." Kaminari sighed.

Sero and Kirishima nodded in agreement.

Deku was going around asking everyone if they brought the things they said they would on the list, but when he went to Shouto name on the list, all it said was, not to sure.

"Ah Todoroki what did you bring?" Deku asked.

Shouto looked uneasy as he pulled a bag of marshmallows out of his bag.

"Well to be honest. I didn't know what to bring. I never went camping before, so I googled what people do while their camping. And looked at the images and saw people burning marshmallows. So I figured I can burn everyone's marshmallows for them, but I don't know why people seem to like it burned. I never had marshmallows before, but they taste pretty good in its original form. " He said.

Everyone looked shocked.

"What you never went camping before either?! I was beginning to think I was the only one who hasn't ." Uraraka quickly said.

"No what am shocked about the most is he never had a marshmallow?!" Kaminari questioned.

Everyone thought the same thing.

Everyone was there expect for their favorite fire cracker.

"Ah Uraraka where is Bakugou, did he get lost?" Iida asked.

"Um no he is just... driving over here with his parents." She calmly said.

"Bakugou is allowed to drive?" Kaminari almost yelled.

"Yeah he has his license." She said.

"No I mean... his driving test instructor actually passed him? That's scary . He rages while walking on solid ground. I can't imagine how bad his road rage must be." Kaminari said.

Deku walked over and talked with Uraraka.

"So is he still bringing ice?" Deku asked.

"Uh.. yeah." She turned her face away and giggled to herself.

~~~1 hour ago~~~
"I don't fucking know why you assholes signed me up to bring ice. ICE Ochako.. FUCKING ICE. DID THOSE MORONS FORGET WHAT QUIRK I FUCKING HAVE. I fucking went to the grocery store to buy ice. I bought fucking five bags of ice , because that is what you assholes made me bring and guess what?, one by fucking one as I fucking picked up a bag, it immediately melted Ochako. All fucking five of them did." Bakugou said to Uraraka on the phone.

"Well it is not their fault that you said that you would bring anything. You didn't want to discuss it, so you just left. Maybe if you would have said that you were going to bring i don't know maybe paper plates, you wouldn't have got stuck bringing ice." Uraraka said.