Ten

My bed is moving.

Why is my bed moving?

I hit it with my fist and it stops. I relax again and sigh. Now I can get back to sleep.

"Fuck's sake. Why do you have so much hair on your head? And why is it in my mouth?" I hear someone say quietly. I open my eyes and am met with a tattoo covered chest. I scream and scramble back before slipping off the bed. "Shit!" Viktor curses and tries to catch me as I fall.

I sit up and look around. His sheets are wrapped around my limbs and I'm wearing an oversized white shirt. Where the fuck did that come from?

"Why am I in your room?" I ask him. My heart is still beating a million miles an hour from my scare.

He groans and lies back onto his pillow "You're not"

I climb back onto the bed "Why are you in my room?"

His hair is a mess and he's wearing nothing but black sweatpants. It makes a change to see him in such casual get up. "Do you not remember?"

"Shit"

I'm pulled off the floor. Why am I on the floor? Viktor drags me to my room while I rub my eyes sleepily.

"Do you normally sleep walk?" He asks as we walk into my en-suite. I shake my head and he sits me down on the edge of the bathtub. He gets a wet cloth and starts wiping the blood from under my nose.

"I'm tired" I say "Can I sleep?"

He chuckles "Of course you can. Just give me a second to get you something else to wear"

He throws the cloth in the sink and I stand up. "Can you get the zip?" I ask.

"Give me a second" He's rinsing out the cloth. I groan and reach back, just managing to grab the zip and yank it down. The dress pools at my feet and I walk out of the bathroom. "Bella?" I hear his confused voice from the bathroom. He must have found the dress "Bella!"

I turn and fold my arms "I think you might be angry at me" I say. My words don't taste right. Wait, you can taste words? "Can you taste words?"

"I'm not mad. You can't just take your clothes off whenever you feel like it" he says and starts to unbutton his own shirt. He tosses it to me "Wear this"

I frown at him as I slip it on. "If I took my clothes off whenever I felt like it then I would never have clothes on. Have you ever tried on a dress like the ones I wear? They're the least comfortable things ever. I miss the days when I would wear jeans and a hoodie. I could look like shit and nobody would care"

He shook his head "Can't say I've ever worn a dress, no. Now get into bed"

"Right then mister boss man" I say with a yawn. I climb into bed and pull the blankets up over my chin. "You're a nice man Viktor"

He sits down beside me. "I'm not. You must know the things I'm capable of"

I smile "And you know the things I'm capable of but yet you're letting me stay in your house and letting me wear your clothes"

"See you in the morning princesa" he smiles.

"You have a nice smile. It suits you" I giggle "God I'm tired"

I heard the door close and then I fell asleep.

I frown at him "I remember up until when you left. Why are you back in here?"

"You were screaming. I thought someone was in your room so I ran in but you were writhing in bed screaming and sobbing. I stayed with you until you calmed down but I must have fallen asleep" He shrugs. I smile. "What?"

"You stayed. You woke up before me and could easily have left and I would have never had known. But you stayed until I woke up. You're still here now" I grin.

He rolls his eyes and gets out of bed. "Breakfast in ten minutes or whenever you're hungry. You can go back tonight"

I sigh and tuck my legs beneath me. "Goodbye Viktor"