Twenty Seven

Song: Scream My Name - Tove Lo

I pull away from him and laugh "What is this? Are you just going to keep kissing me and acting like nothing happened?"

He shrugs "I'm going to have a wife so I'm not exactly going to sing a song about it"

I frown "Does that make me a mistress?" My eyes widen "Oh shit!"

"That doesn't sound right. No. You'll be like.." he thinks for a second.

"A side chick? I think that might be worse" I say.

A grin grows on his face "What am I then? What's the male version of a side chick?"

My eyes widen and I start to laugh "Oh my God! You're my side Vik!"

The door opens "What the fuck are you guys talking about?" Oliver asks slightly confused.

Viktor glares at him. "Ever heard of knocking?"

I stare at him "Look at the hypocrite. You nearly knocked my teeth out when you barged in"

Oliver shakes his head "You have to be downstairs now. You're getting married in twenty minutes and you have a few guests that want to speak to you first"

Viktor looks over at me "Coming?"

"Sure thing, side Vik" I laugh.

He rolls his eyes. "I made a mistake asking that didn't I?"

I nod and have to bite my fist to calm myself down to a point where I can form a proper sentence.

I link arms in his as we walk out of the room and towards the staircase. Over the banister I can see small collections of people appearing. A red head stands out as he stands apart from everyone else.

I glare at Viktor "You invited Freddie?" I hiss.

He shrugs "I thought he might have been sending you the gifts. I wanted to ask him what he's been getting up to lately"

I sigh "As long as I don't need to interact with him I think I'll survive"

He chuckles and we reach the staircase. By now, a few guests have noticed our arrival and are watching with distaste as I accompany him. Freddie looks slightly shocked that I'm here.

The doors open and two more men walk in. Viktor walks straight towards them and drags me behind him even though I try to subtlety pull away.

Lucas and Elijah. Lucas glowers at me "What are you doing here?" He asks.

I gulp "She's a guest" Viktor says quickly. "Please. No violence until after the ceremony. I'm sure we can handle that much"

I hear a growl from Lucas' throat "She killed my son"

I cringe "Yeah. Sorry about Teddy. He was.... a good kid" I try.

Still sticking up for Rose. I really am insane. And it's going to get me killed.

"Bella. A pleasure to see you again" Elijah smiles.

"I thought you were bringing your wife father" Viktor says. His voice is tense and I sigh.

His father smiles "Oh she's here"

He reaches for my hand and I quickly pull it away and flip him the bird. "Did you find your car?" I ask.

He's obviously trying to stay calm "I take it you sent that guy to the school. Low blow Elijah" I smile. "You're not so cocky when you realise you can't do shit to me anymore"