Fifteen

We pull up where Viktor found me last and I get out of the car. I crack my knuckles nervously and rub my bandaged wrists. "I'm just going in and getting out. Nothing will happen"

I start to walk and the car remains behind me as it will for when we escape. A phone buzzes in my pocket. I nearly forgot Viktor gave it to me. I pull it out of my pocket and hold it to my ear.

"What can I do for you?" I ask with a smile.

"I forgot to tell you not to kill Sean. We have reason to believe that you guys were just the beginning of something bigger" Viktor explains. "We did a bit of research into the buyers of you in particular. He's not a good person and we think he might have had previous business with Sean"

I sigh. I really want to see Sean suffer. "Anyone else I need to spare? I'm nearly at the door"

He chuckles down the line "Other than that you're free to do as you please. Just remember that you'll be going home after this so try not to get too much blood on you"

I nod and then realise he can't see me "Got it sir"

He growls "Don't call me that princesa"

I laugh. "I'll phone you if I fuck it up"

"You have a very dirty mouth for a sixteen year old" he chuckles.

"It can't be that bad if you kissed it" I bite my lip "Anyway. I'm at the door. Goodbye Viktor"

I end the call before he can talk and knock on the door. I don't need to be rude. It takes a few seconds for anyone to come but as soon as that door is open my body count is at one.

I stare at the gun in my hand and the dead man on the floor and laugh. "I like this thing" I say to the body.

I step over him and walk further into the house. I hope that I didn't alert anyone with the gun but people shoot eachother in this house all of the time.

"Bella?"

I spin and point the gun at the voice. I nearly pull the trigger but the gun is ripped from my grip. "Who in the right mind gave you a gun?" Gus asks.

I laugh. "There's a car behind those trees over there. I'm going to get the others, see if you can find some weapons before we leave"

He nods and runs off. I take the blade out and twirl it in my hands. "Rose? Rob? Isaac?" I say loudly.

"The fuck are you shouting for! You're going to get put back in the basement" Rose yells.

I frown "You're shouting louder than me" She glares at me and I point towards the door. "Car behind the trees. Gus is getting weapons. Help him or get to the car"

I don't wait for a response and walk away. Two down, three to go.

I nip into the weapons room with Gus and grab a gun similar to the one he took off me and a few more blades. I feel much safer with weapons. "Let's play body count" Gus says suddenly.

Body count. Each person you kill earns you a point. Most points win.

"I'm on one" I say.

He smiles and then fires his gun. I turn and see a man slump next to the door. "So am I"

I walk out of the room and run up the stairs. I shoot down two men and hit a third in the back of the head with a blade. "Four" I whisper.

I step over the puddles of blood and reach a door. I hear movement inside and kick it open. Inside are two women and a man. "The rat got out the basement" One of the women say.