E

04********:
Yeah sure I'll give you his number
04********
Here it is and I'll also tell him about your assignment or whatever

Unknown number:
Okay cool thanks

I can't believe I was talking to jungkook like wtf. Omg Jae-eun get a hold of yourself you don't like him anymore! He's a dick! You shouldn't like him!
Ugh and yes I did have a crush on him till I confessed and he said nothing and walked away.
LIKE BOI EXCUSE ME BUT PLEASE SAY SOMETHING AFTER I CONFESS THAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU LIKE SERIOUSLY MAN

Okay sorry enough of my ranting.
I quickly saved his number under Jungkook the dumbass and ran to my brothers room to tell him.
I knocked on his door and waited for him to open it.
He then suddenly opened the door and let me inside.
He sat back down at his desk doing his work while I stood near his door.

"Oppa you gave him the wrong number and gave mine instead!!!" I shouted at him.

" who? Who did I give the wrong number to?" He turned around and asked.

"Why are you asking! You should know! It's JUNGKOOK!" I told him
"Well it's not my fault we have similar numbers" he said then turned around to do his homework.

"Ummm as a matter of a fact yes it is your fault because you changed your number to remember it easier but look who didn't remember it as easy as u thought" I scoffed.

"Tsk whatever, is that all you want to say?" He asked waiting for another response.

"Oh yeah, he said he does the first part of the assignment and you do the second part" I replied.

"Okay then, go now, you're distracting my learning" he said.

"DISTRACTING MY LEARNING MY ASS BYE! " I said out loud as I walked through his door and slammed it closed.

04********:
There I told him
Just text him now that you got his number

Jungkook the dumbass:
K cool thanks

I shut my phone off and thought about what just happened.
Well shit this feels like one of those cliche fanfics.