8

Jiyoo

"Oh Jiyoo"

My eyes widen at the person standing right in front of me, about to serve me.

It was.....

My ex boyfriend......

Choi Youngjae....

"Oh uh hi" I awkwardly said.

Then there was awkward silence between us, till he ruined it and asked for my order.

"Soo um... what should you like?" He asked putting a smile on his face.

"Umm can I get 1 iced America and 1 iced lemon tea, a salted caramel brownie and a normal chocolate brown" I said to him.

"Yep yep, anything else?" Youngjae then asked.

"Um not thanks that's all" I replied to him.

"Okay that's $13.40, would you like to pay by cash or card?" He asked me, waiting for my answer.

"By card" I answered and took out my card to pay.

I slid my card across the credit card machine and typed in my pin.

"Here's your receipt and number and we will serve it to you as soon as possible" Youngjae said.

I thanked him then took the number and walked off to look for where Jungkook is seated.

I found him in the same spot that we sat, the last time we came here, the table by the window.

I sat down on the seat across from him and smiled at him.

"It seems like that guy knows you" he told me.

"What guy?" I asked him, wondering who he was talking about.

"The one that served you" he said facing towards the counter where I was served.

"Oh him....." I said.

"Who is he?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Uhhh he's my ex boyfriend" I told Jungkook nervously as I was nervous for what he would say and how he'd react to it.

"You had a boyfriend?!?!" He asked me shocked.

"Yes I had a boyfriend, why are you soo shocked about it?" I asked him and gave him an odd look.

"Well damn I thought I was your first boyfriend, but I guess not" he said then leaned back into his seat acting pissed.

"Tsk don't worry I don't like him anymore" I assured him.

"Cause you like meeee ayeee" he said winking and smirking at me.

I mentally faced palmed myself at how cringe he is.

"ORDER NUMBER 3" I heard the waiter call out and of course it had to be Youngjae.

I put my hand up so that I could get his attention for him to come over and give us our food.

He then saw me and smiled and walked over to our table, carrying the tray of food that was for us.