K

Jungkook

I honestly felt bad for leaving and I felt like it has something to do with me.
When I felt her forehead she didn't feel hot at all but maybe she has stomach pain but I know for sure it had something to do with me.
When I looked into her eyes I could just tell that she was on the verge of crying.

Did she maybe overhear me talking to her?

I honestly felt soo bad that I wanted to stay and comfort her but unfortunately I couldn't.

Once I walked out her door and went to the end of the pathway that led up to her door, I waited there feeling hesitant to leave.

She then waved bye and shut the door close.
Still I stood there, still feeling hesitant but I had to go. To go to her.

I walked the opposite way from the path I usually walk on to go home.

I had to go and visit her.
And I hated visiting her.

10 minutes later I arrived at her house. I walked up to her front door and knocked.

*KNOCK KNOCK*
I waited for her to answer.
Then the door suddenly opened.
And there revealed Soojung.
Yes Soojung.

"Oh jungkookie there you are" she said and pulled me inside by my arm.

I gave no expression or emotion at all as I was not happy to see her. But sadly I have to see her every day at school and out of school.

Why?

Because I was forced into an arranged relationship with her.
All of this was my parent's doing.
They decided that getting me into a relationship with the daughter of one of the richest companies in town would help their reputation with the company they own.

I honestly thought that this was soo stupid and cliché.
I can even get a choice on who I can love or date.
It's just unfair on how I have to live this way.
I'm sick of being like this.
I just want to live my life the way I want but I can't .

And to think that the daughter of the biggest company in town was Soojung just annoys me.

Why her man? Why?

"Jungkookie are you okay?" She shut the door then put her hand on my cheek.
I snatched her hand of my cheek not wanting her to touch me.
"Don't touch me" I said and walked away to her living room.

I sat down on her couch, doing nothing but sitting.
Like I always do.

"So Jungkookie what do you want to do today ?" Soojung said as she came in and sat down next to me, clinging on to my arm and battering her eyelashes at me, trying to look cute.

It looked disgusting.

I pried her arm off me.
"Look I want to talk" I said starting to get serious.
"What do you want to talk about jungkookie?" She asked and put her hands on her knees, sitting up straight.

"I want to talk about us....I don't want
To be together anymore" I told her straight forward.
"WHAT?!? No no no you can't do that ? What about my parents ?
What about your parents? What will they think? DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT!?!" She stood up and yelled.
I stood up too.

"YES I DO THINK ABOUT THAT AND I HATE HOW I CANT EVEN CONTROL MY OWN LIFE!! ITS LIKE I DONT EVEN OWN IT ANYMORE, IT FEELS LIKE IM JUST A PUPPET BEING CONTROLLED TO DO THINGS I DONT WANT TO DO!!" I yelled.

She looked taken back at what I said.
She didn't say anything after that.
"Well whatever I'm leaving, I don't want to be with you anymore" I told her pissed and walked up to the front door.

I was about to open the door till she said something.

" it's because of her isn't it? Because of Jiyoo right?!?" She said out loud.

"You know what, Yes she's one of the reasons why. I love her and I want to choose who I want to be with. Not my parents." I told her then left and slammed the door shut.

I then walked onto the path that would lead me to my house.
No one was home so I quickly went in and into my room.

I grabbed a backpack and opened up my closet.
I stuff in as many pairs of clothes and underwear that I could fit in. And all my books and needs that I needed for school and everything else

After getting everything packed in,
It was my time to leave.
I left the house, not leaving a single note of where I'm going to inform my parents.
I just wanted to leave, I've had enough with this so called "luxurious life".