1

Jiyoo

It was 7:30 and I don't feel like going to school today and I actually woke up sick with cold.

But still, I still would of stayed home because of the bruises from that bitch.

Though I also didn't feel like seeing Jungkook today either.
After all the stuff that I had seen and heard.

I decided to go downstairs to cook my brother and I breakfast.
I toasted some bagels for him and I and cooked some bacon and eggs.
I then went upstairs to wake up my brother from his slumber.
"Hoseok oppa it's time to wake up" I said out loud as I knocked on his door.

"Yep don't worry I'm up" he replied and opened his door revealing himself in his school uniform.
"Oh you woke up early today" I told him as we started walking down the stairs together.

"Yeah I'm surprised myself that I woke up early and I don't even know why" he chuckled as we reached the bottom of the stairs and went to the kitchen to grab our food that I cooked.

We then brought our food over to the kitchen bench top to eat and it was currently 7:45am which meant that he had 15 minutes to eat before he leaves.

We then started to eat our food and had small chatter here and there but just mainly eating food.

"So you're really not coming to school today?"my brother asked while eating his bagel with cream cheese.
"Yeah I'm not" I answered.
"Why not?" He asked again and continued chewing his bagel.

"I just don't feel like going to school today and I feel sore from these bruises, though I actually woke up sick" I answered back.

We then both finished our food and it was then time for my brother to leave for school.

He put his plate in the sink and I assured him that it was okay that i would wash it since he kept insisting.
He gave up, then went upstairs to grab his bag and to grab ready.

It was then 7:55 and I was waiting for him in the living room to come down so that I could say bye to him.

Then finally he arrived.
I walked to the door and I gave him a hug before he left.
"Feel better okay sis and get lots of rest" he said hugging me back and patting my head.

"Yes I will" I replied then let go.
He then smiled and opened the door and walked out.
He looked back at me then waved bye so I waved bye as well then closers the door.

I then walked into the kitchen and washed the dishes that I had to wash.

Straight after I finished washing the dishes I dried my hands then went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I sat there for a awhile thinking of what I should do the rest of the day.
I then just decided to turn on the tv and watched any shows that interested me.
I flicked through the channels, looking at the shows they were playing.

Though none of them interested me at all.

So I decided to connect my ipad to my tv so that I can watch random vids on YouTube or watch any dramas too.

I was then 5 episodes into this new drama that I was watching and it was soo good.
I looked at the clock to see what time it is and I stared in shock.

I can't believe I spent that whole time watching a drama.
It was already 12:20pm and I decided to get up from the comfy couch to make some food for lunch.
I couldn't really find anything to eat so I just cooked some ramen to eat.

*Ding Ding*
Suddenly I heard my phone go off and I went over to the kitchen bench top, where I placed my phone.

I clicked onto the homescreen button to turn my phone on and there I see a message notification.

Message notification:

Jungkook

I read the name but hesitated to answer so I just looked at the texts he sent.

Jungkook:
Hey it's lunch right now
So I decided to text you to see how you're going
I heard that you're sick
I hope that you'll feel better
Would you like me to come over and visit?

I read his messages and I didn't know what to say but then I got another text from him.

Jungkook:
I also have something to tell you.

I read his message then looked away to think about it.
I didn't know what to say
Is he going to tell me how he's cheating on me ?
I started getting serious, So all I said was
" yeah okay"

Jiyoo:
Yeah okay

Jungkook:
I'm coming to your place after school okay?

Jiyoo:
Okay

I replied to him, I then continued to bring my ramen over the to the coffee table and grabbed my cup of water as well to continue watching dramas in the living room.

Then I realised that it was already 3:10pm and I was once again shocked because I never took track of the time and how many episodes I was watching.

I was about to stand up to put my bowl that I used for my ramen in the sink so that I could wash it later.
But I suddenly heard a knock on the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I put down the bowl that I was holding to open my door thinking that it was my brother. I was smiling as I started to opened the door, getting ready to tell him that I was feeling better.

I then opened the door expecting my brother but no.

It wasn't him but...
Jungkook.
My mind suddenly clicked back to the text he sent me saying how he would come over and visit and I agreed to that only curious to what he has to tell me.

"Hi, come in" I told him as I opened the door a little more so that he can come on in.
"Hi" he replied.
I then shut the door and it was starting to feel awkward as we were just standing there, doing nothing.

"So um let's go into the living room? We can talk more there" I told him as I already started walking towards the living room.

He then followed me and saw what I was watching on the tv screen and chuckled.

We sat on the couch and I turned off the tv for no distractions.
We were just sitting there in silence and I didn't know what to say as I still feel hurt about yesterday.
I waited for him to speak up as I didn't want to speak up first.

He sighed then continued on
"So where shall I start"