3

"Jiyoo.... I'm sorry"

Jiyoo

After he had said he close his eyes again and I started to panic.
I shook him roughly once again to wake him up but, he isn't waking up.

I also noticed that he had stop shivering so I knew that I had to somehow bring him inside the house, to keep him warm and to prevent him from getting any sick.

I then somehow made him stand on his feet and though dragged his feet along the ground.
I was struggling but I finally got him inside and laid him onto the couch.

I went into the storage cupboard where all the spare blankets and towels were, so I grabbed 2 blankets that were really thick.
I carried them over to him and placed them over him and wrapped them tightly around him so that he can get warmer faster.

I then went into the kitchen to boil up some water and I grabbed a hot water bottle from the storage cupboard and filled that up with the water I had boiled.

I then walked back to him and placed the hot water bottle between his chest and the blanket.
I looked for the remote for the aircon and turned that on to heater mode.

After doing all that, I sat by him.
"Jungkook why did you stay outside?" I said and sighed as I was brushing his hair away from his face.
He looked soo peaceful and calm.
So I decided to leave him there and went back to the kitchen to make myself hot chocolate.

I walked back to the living room where jungkook was and sat on one of the single seats.
I grabbed the remote for the tv and turned it on to watch any shows that interested me, while I wait for Jungkook.

After 20 minutes of watching tv I went over to Jungkook and sat down on the floor in front of him.

Why isn't he waking up yet?
Shouldn't he be waking up soon?
I thought to myself, then decided to see if he was still cold.
I then placed my hand on his forehead to feel if he was cold still then on his neck.

Hmm...
He's not cold anymore,
I guess he's fallen asleep.
Well then I'll just go upstairs now.
I looked up at the clock to see that it was 10:30 pm already.

I stood up from my spot and was about to walk awake till I felt a hand grab my wrist.

I looked back to see Jungkook's hand around my wrist.
I then looked at his face and saw that his eyes were still closed.
I walked back to my spot on the floor and sat back down.

"Jungkook are you okay now?
Are you feeling better?" I asked then used my free hand to touch his forehead again.

"Yes I'm okay" he said and sighed.
"Sorry for making you worry" he told me and opened his eyes to look at me.
I then saw the guiltiness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way, I'm sorry for making you cry and I'm sorry for breaking your heart once again" he apologised then looked away from my face in shame.

"Its okay Jungkook, it's okay I forgive you but why did you stay outside my house?" I asked him concerned.
"I don't have anywhere else to go and I don't have the guts to ask my friends to stay over" he told me.

"Why don't you have anywhere else to go? You have your home" I said.
"I ran away from home... I'm sick of that life... I'm sick of not being able to control what I do... I'm just so sick of it" he then said, I grabbed both his hands and held them tightly.

"Jungkook this place will now be a place for you to stay as well" I said to him smiling.
"I'll be back Jungkook, I'll get a cup of water for you to drink" I then stood up and walked towards the kitchen and got the cup of water I offered him.

After pouring water into the cup I walked back to the living room to give it to him.
He saw me walk in and sat up in his seat.
"Here you go Jungkook" I said as I gave the cup to him.
"Thankyou" he said as he received the cup and drank the water that was in it.

"Well Jungkook I'm going to go upstairs now" then I looked up at the clock.
"It's already 10:50 and I'm going to go to bed now" I told him when I was about to walk away, he grabbed my wrist again and pulled me towards him.

I then fell on top of him.
Both of looking into each other's eyes.
"Please stay with me, here" he said looking into my eyes, full of sincerity.
"Sleep here with me please" he said pleading.

"Okay then" I replied.
He then opened up the blanket and made space for me to lay down on.
I went into the space he made and he wrapped the blanket around us.

I was snuggled up to his chest and I looked up at him.
And he looked down at me.
He then wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me closer towards him.

I decided to wrap my arms around him too and we then fell into a deep slumber.

//////////

A/N

SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER