9

Jiyoo

"Don't leave me, don't go to him"

Jungkook said and stared straight at my eyes.

"Look Jungkook, it's okay, he won't do anything bad if we hang out, he's a nice guy" I tried assuring him.

"Then why did you guys break up?" He asked me.

"It was a mutual decision, we were too busy for each and we didn't have time to be together and so our love faded away" I answered.

"Well okay then.... But if he does anything bad or wrong to you... he better watch out for this guy cause I'm gonna smack that guy down" Jungkook said acting all tough.

"HAHA Jungkook okay calm down... but where should we go now?" I asked him.

"Well do you want to go anywhere like maybe the cinemas or the mall?" He looked at me and asked.

"Umm let's just go to the mall I've got to buy some stationary for art and everything" I answered as we took the bath that leads us to the mall.

We then arrived and went to a shop that sold stationary and art equipment.

I looked through the aisles trying to find good quality paint brushes and As well as paint.

I then found it and looked through the different types of paint brushes that they sold.

Looking through the pain brushes I then felt something grab onto me.

"OMG GET AWAY" I shouted out loud and saw that it was Jungkook wearing a mask.

"Omg Jungkook... what the hell" I said breathing in and out to calm down.

"I thought you were some kidnappper" I told him.

He was laughing soo hard at my reaction that I gave him a look to stop laughing.

"Why are you laughing? Jungkook that really scared me gosh" I told him getting a little pissed.

"I'm sorry okay" he apologised then wrapped his arms around me.

He then kept kissing my cheek and saying sorry.

"Okay Jungkook jungkook stop you're tickling me now" I giggled and tried to push him off me.

He then stop and gave me a pout.

"I'm sowy" he said cutely.

I then squealed and pinch his cheeks once again.

"Your soo cute Jungkook omg" I told him, pinching his cheeks quite hard then I let go.

I picked out my paintbrushes and my paints then we went over to the counter to pay.

I was about to pay for it, till Jungkook swept in and tried to pay for it instead of me.

I kept insisting but in the end I didn't end up paying but Jungkook did.

After shopping for a bit more like groceries and other things, we then walked back home after our long day of eating and shopping.