5

Jiyoo

It was then later in the night and Jungkook was still here of course, since he had no where else to go.

"Jungkook I think you should go home" I told him being honest.

"Why do you think that?" He asked, wondering why.

"You know you can't stay here for long" I answered.

"I know that but I don't have anywhere else to go" he said
"Do you not want me here? I told you why I left that place ?!?" He said raising his voice.

I could sense that he was getting frustrated.

"I know Jungkook, I know?!? But you have to tell your parents why you left, you have to tell them how you feel, so that they'll understand" I told him making a point.

"It's not that easy Jiyoo, every time I try to say something they'll either just cut in or ignore me, like I'm not even there" he told me.

"I don't know anymore okay ?!? I don't know what to do?!? I just don't want to love that type of life, I just want to be free" he raised his voice then looked down at his lap.

"You should at least try, there's no harm in trying. And if you try they can change their minds about you and let you control how you want to live" I grabbed his hands while saying this to him.

"Then please can you come with me to talk to them? , I want to show them who I want to love and I want to show them that I want to be able to control my own life" he said.

"Yes I will, I'll come with you" I answered.

///////////

Jungkook and I then suddenly got ready to go to his house to explain.

After changing and getting ready, we were finally ready to go.

We went down the stairs and said goodbye to my parents, telling them that I would be at Jungkook's house.

"Have fun, but not too much fun " my mother said and laughed, as well as my dad.

We walked onto the path that led to his house, his home.

We walked in nothing but pure silence.
Just listening to the wind blow and the leaves rustling against the breeze.

It was just a quiet and relaxing walk on the way to his house.

We finally were nearing his house and it was honestly making me nervous, that I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach.

I don't know what to do, I just came along cause he asked me too but hopefully this plan will work.

Finally, we reached the step.
The step of his front door.

I then started to feel really nervous again.

Jungkook put up his knuckle to knock on the door.

He knocked on the door 3 times then waited for a bit and knocked again.

We waited for a bit again till Jungkook decided to knock on the door again.
But this time.

It finally opened.

It revealed a middle aged lady maid.