J

Jiyoo
I woke to the sound of my alarm going off, I reached out to my phone to turn it off.
Ugh well great another day of school, with shit teachers and rude bitches. I honestly hate school and don't get the point of coming to school and learning pointless shit. Why can't we learn the stuff that we actually need in our careers we want to do.
Anyways I keep ranting so I better stop.
I got out of bed to freshen up and change into my school uniform.
After changing, I packed my books and everything I need in my bag and headed down stairs.
I was getting hungry so I decided to make some toast with Nutella cause Nutella is Bae y'all.
I made some hot chocolate while waiting for my brother but also because it was really cold outside.
'Ugh what's taking him soo long'
I looked at the time on my phone.
'7:45'
It read.
God damn it, we're going to be late to the bus.
I ran up stairs to check what was taking him soo long.
I knocked on his door
*knock knock*
What the hell, why isn't he answering?
I decided to just go in and check up to see what he was doing.
After closing the door I turned around to look at him and guess what?
HES STILL SLEEPING FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!
I went over to him to wake him up from his deep slumber.
"Hoseok? Hoseok oppa? Wake up, we have to leave soon cause our bus will come" I told him while shaking him
And he was still fast asleep
I'm So I decided to wake him up another way.
Rubbing my hands together I got ready to slap him in the face, that should wake him up.
*SLAP*
"OW WTF JIYOO!" Hoseok said and sat up straight holding his cheek.
"GET READY NOW WERE GOING TO MISS THE BUS YOU DUMBASS" I yelled at him.
I went over to his closet and grabbed his uniform,then I threw it at him.
"Be quick man I'll make you a cheese toastie for breakfast okay" I said and walked out his room and closed the door.
I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make him breakfast because I'm such a great sister yo.
It was then 7:50 and he finally came down to eat.
"Gahd took you long enough didn't it?" I scoffed at him.
"I don't even take that long excuse me, unlike you" he said and smirked my way while eating his sandwich.
"Shut up" I said and looked away.
It was soon 8:00am and we had to leave to walk to the bus stop.
Hoseok can drive but he doesn't have a car yet so we just take bus.
We arrive at the bus stop at 8:10am and guess who was there.
Jungkook. And as well as Taehyung. I'm closer to him than Jungkook cause we've been friends ever since we were young.
"Oh hey guys" my brother said and quickly ran up to them.
I slowly catch up to him and reached to where they were waiting.
"Hi guys" I said to them and waved.
Jungkook then can around to my side and put his arm around my shoulder.
"Hey jiyoo" he said smirked and then smiled at me.
I started feeling these butterflies in my stomach and looked away.
Oh god please don't do this, I can't fall for him man.
The bus suddenly arrived and we lined up to get in.
My brother and Taehyung were busy talking about stuff so they went before us. I tried going first before Jungkook but grabbed my wrist and pulled me back with him.
"Let's sit together okay" he whispered in my ear.
That suddenly gave me shivers down my spine. Oh god please don't fall for him jiyoo I swear to god.
"Uh...okay" I replied.
We went into the bus and he was in front of me thought still hold my wrist so I was behind him.
He scanned his travel card and so did I.
He then switched from holding my wrist to holding my hand.
As we walked through the bus to the back people were staring at us holding hands.
I felt embarrassed so I put my head down.
We then reached a free seat but the bus had suddenly drove off which led me to falling onto Jungkook while he was trying to move more into the seat.
I landed onto his lap and we both were looking into each other's eyes.
"Oh god I'm sorry" I said and moved off his lap then sat in the space next to him.
I looked down in embarrassment so I took out my earphones and phone then plugged them in to listen to music.
Jungkook and I didn't talk to each other for awhile till he reached to hold my hand.
I looked down at our hands then up at him but he was looking out the window.
I tried moving my hand out of his but he just kept holding it tighter.
I decided to let him be but I just kept wondering we he was doing this.
We soon arrived at school and I let go of his hand. Luckily he didn't realise so I went and scanned my travel card and went off the bus.
Walking towards the gate, I heard fast steps behind me and I looked behind and saw Jungkook.
He then again put his arm around my shoulders.
I pried his arm off me.
" sorry but can you not" I said and walked away to homeroom.