Chapter 9

Jay^^

Jay's POV

"What's his name? Do you have a picture of him?" Carson questioned his father who looked shocked by his son's reaction.

"Zayn, and yes." He answered as he pulled out his phone to show Carson a picture. After a couple of minutes, he finally found one he liked.

 After a couple of minutes, he finally found one he liked

"Wow, he's...not what I was expecting, but I don't care anything would be a step up from Satan herself." Carson smiled at the end trying to cover up his shocked face. His father looked a bit worried at his son's reaction but Carson quickly shook his head.

"He looks nice. Don't worry I'm sure he's great." He smiled to try and calm his father down. That worked a bit but his father still looked uneasy. His phone went off making him roll his eyes before telling everyone good night and going to his house. My father left a minute later leaving Carson, Will, Miles, and me.

"I'm shocked, to say the least," Carson muttered after Miles asked how he was. We stayed in the living room for a few more minutes before the four went to our rooms.

"Wanna stay in my room tonight?" Carson asked once we got up to the top floor. That was were the next alpha, beta, and gamma rooms were. Since Miles had met his mate about two months ago, and because of some other circumstances, they moved into the gamma house earlier than they usually would.

"Yes, I've missed your bed." That made him laugh. We went separate ways because I needed to go to my room and change clothes. After I changed my clothes, I went over to Carson's room only to see that he wasn't there. The room was silent until the sound of someone throwing up was heard. My heartbeat quickly sped up as I walked over to Carson's bathroom. When I opened the door I gasped at what I saw.

Carson was on the ground, in front of the toilet, with his fingers in his mouth. He was forcing himself to throw up. I quickly rushed over to him and forcefully pulled his fingers out of his mouth and held him against me. My mate had tears running down his face as I rocked him back and forth. I wiped his hands off on a towel that was on the ground.

"Shhh Carson," I tried soothing him. After a few minutes he was still crying, so I picked him up, flushed the toilet, and walked us out to his bedroom. It took Carson a few minutes to calm down completely. When he was officially calmed down his eyes were cast down, and he wouldn't look me in the eye.

"Carson, camarade, why would you do that to yourself?" My voice came out like a broken whisper. My heart was pounding loudly, and I was shocked. That's why he's so skinny.

"P-please don't reject me. I'm really sorry, and I'll do anything. You can do anything to me,
j-just don't reject me." He rushed out as tears gathered on his eyes. My eyes were blown wide as I stared at him like he'd grown another head.

"I would never reject you; got it? We'll figure him out. I promise." Zander was close to the surface as I growled that out at him. Carson's eyes started to shift between his greenish-blue color and electric blue color. Issac, his wolf, was wanting to submit. Interesting.