Chapter 17

Jay^^

Carson's POV

"So...that wasn't horrible. I mean, it could have been way freaking worse." I commented as we left Jay's parents' house and headed into the forest.

"Still not exactly a conversation I want to have with my parents and mate." He sighed whilst pulling me towards our secret path. When we were about seven years old the two of us created a small path to get to the pond/cave inside the forest. It was our escape.

"I guess, at least they didn't go into full detail." I tried to reason, but Jay only gave me a sideways look making me shrug. A silence fell between us as we continued to travel to our secret place. It wasn't exactly a secret, but most people didn't go to it all that often.

"I do want to talk about it in more detail though; just to have precautionary measures in place for when you do go into full heat," Jay said as we made it to the top of the cave. Looking down you could see the pond that was pretty deep and went inside of the cave.

"I'm not ready to...you know-do...it." I could feel my face heating up and was very thankful it was dark outside. Jay let out a deep chuckle as we sat down.

"I'm not expecting you to be ready right away. I'll wait, but you still will be going into heat so we should just figure it all out." I nodded silently as I stared out into the forest. Jay and I sat in silence, aside from random animal noises in the forest, for a few minutes before I spoke up.

"What kind of measures? With my..." problems, disorders "issues, I probably won't go into heat for a while. Like your dad said, changes will occur-"

"And I'll be the only one noticing because if anyone else does they'll be sparring with me for as long as I see fit." Jay cut me off with a possessive growl. A shiver ran up my spine at his tone and my oh so lovely wolf Issac whined.

"Of course other people will notice ya big oaf. You'll just be the first to notice the changes: scent, body shape, how I act around you. I'll end up becoming-"

"The perfect submissive mate. Yeah yeah yeah, I've heard it all 100 times over again. You really don't need to change to become the perfect mate though." Jay cut me off once again, but this time his statement made me blush. It was true though, I would start to change to become a more submissive mate.

I've never been a super dominant type. Which is weird considering I'm a born beta. It wasn't until I was a teenager that I ever noticed I was...different. I'd always let the other guys in our group talk before I did; they'd control where the conversation went. And I was never bothered by it. Whenever one of our friends was hurt, I was always the doting motherly one. Even when I was younger, I would sit and make flower crowns(it was a phase, but they are still cute), or just watch as the other kids played some game.

Roughhousing wasn't really my thing.

"So when you do go into heat, what's our game plan?" Jay questioned looking at me with one eyebrow raised.

"I think it all depends on when I do go into heat. You never know, we might...ya know-do that beforehand. If we don't, we'll talk about it as my body and stuff begins to change. We shouldn't really commit to anything just yet. I mean, it's not like my body has even started changing yet, right?"

"Not really, you will look really pretty in the heat though." Jay started, his voice dropped down a few octaves causing me to blush and look away. Jay tsked as he reached over and turned my chin towards him. Uh-oh.

"Aw don't get embarrassed babydoll. You're going to be so pretty all worked up for me, aren't you? I can practically smell your slick already. I bet it will taste even better than it's going to smell. God, and you're going to smell so fucking good. Just a perfect mix of desire and need. Presenting yourself for me; allowing me to see what's mine." Zander, Jay's lovely wolf, decided to make an appearance. Issac let out a low whine and tried to come out, but I really didn't want those two mating right now.

"H-hi Zander." My voice was slightly breathless as I looked into his deep blue eyes that were glowing slightly.

"Don't be nervous mate, you'll be taken such good care of," he paused momentarily to pull me into his lap. And no, I definitely did not let out a squeal. "You're so aroused right now. Your scent is rolling off of you in tidal waves, Carson."

Ja-Zander gripped my hips hard enough to leave bruises and pulled me even closer to him. I bit my lip and looked down with closed eyes as I grew even harder.

"Stop biting your lip. I want to be able to hear you." Zander's voice sent shivers down my spine as I let out a high-pitched whine in the back of my throat.

"F-forest. We're in the freaking forest." I whimpered out pathetically whilst Zander continued to pull my hips against his toned stomach.

"And?" He drawled out in a bored tone. Clearly more focused on other things.

"People. Guards. My father!" Zander's hands found its way into my hair and he yanked my head back; exposing my neck to his mouth. His other hand was still set tightly on my hip as he rolled my hips against himself.

"I expect you to keep other people's names out of your mouth whenever we are together. You are to only focus on me, kitten." My eyes rolled to the back of my head as his teeth scraped over where his mating mark would go.

"I'm going to..." My mouth fell open as I panted my way through an orgasm. My second orgasm ever.

"That's it baby doll. Cum for me like the perfect little mate you are. Such a good kitten." Zander groaned out against my neck. When a whine of over sensitivity left my moth Zander to stop moving my hips. All of a sudden his grip loosened and arms were wrapping around my back and pulling me toward his chest.

"Fuck, Carson. I'm so sorry. Zander was getting all pissed off and possessive with us talking about mating and your heat. Fuck. I-are you okay?" Jay's tone was panicked as his hands ran up and down my back.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. Just, wow. Overwhelmed. He didn't do anything really, nothing bad." My voice came out shakier than I was expecting but it helped calm Jay down.

"He obviously did something, but it wasn't necessarily a bad something. Sorry for it being out here though, we need to head inside now though. I don't want other people smelling you or seeing you like this. That's for my eyes only." Jay was still talking in a bit of a deeper voice, but it was extremely comforting.

"I think that was Zander's plan."

Comment
Vote
Add
Share