Authors Note

That's an example of what I'm talking about this chapter.

Okay, so I'm going to rant but it is important. I've been reading over some comments and am really hating what some people are saying. Look, Carson is depressed. Simple. It's not exactly something that can just go away over night. Jay, is his mate. Simple. He is going to be there helping him.

Simple.

Everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, I respect that. What I don't respect is people hating on Carson because of how his mind is working. I understand that he isn't real, but people that are going through what he is dealing with are real, and some are most likely reading this book. So, reading comments about how you like the character that doesn't suffer from anxiety, depression, and an eating disorder, but how you want to punch the character that does isn't a great message to them.

Also, reading comments about how 'weak' or how Carson is acting like a 'baby' is not okay. Simple. If you have never suffered from depression, you won't understand how someone who does/has minds works. Same thing goes for anxiety or an eating disorder.

Carson will not just magically get better because he found his mate, it doesn't really work like that. Maybe you think it should because this is a werewolf story, but that's not how I'm personally writing this. If you don't really like that, then please don't continue to read this story. Simple.

So no more hate comments. Got it? Thank you wonderful people.

Comment
Vote
Add
Share.