two

☆

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱, 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗰 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲.

— Aria's point of view —

It all happened so quickly after I'd lost track of the time. One minute it was just me and Jack alone in my bedroom, Jack helping me decide whether I should go through the day wearing one of his hoodies or one of my own, and then the next minute four other familiar boys had come bouncing into my bedroom after finding the spare key that I kept hidden underneath the doormat and had ruined the little fashion show that Jack and I had going on. They were all adamant they needed to talk to me urgently, even Jack, and I had the slightest feeling that he'd known more about this visit than he was letting on the whole time.

It had taken me a long time to calm the boys down as all of them were very excited to be reunited with Jack again and they'd decided to have a kind of party in my bedroom.

"Alright, now we're all calm and collected, will somebody please give me more details as to why we're all here as I don't think I've ever been so confused in all of my life," I announced to the boys who had sat separately around my bedroom - Jack and Mikey had made themselves comfortable on my bed with me by sprawling themselves out, so much that I was almost hanging off of the edge, Brook had curled himself up on the small couch near my TV and Rye and Andy had holed on my windowsill seat, both claiming it was the only spot left despite us all really knowing it was because they wanted to be together. "Why are you all here, what do you want and why do I feel like it's really important? Jack, you knew more about this visit than you were letting on, so please explain."