s i x

— ARIA —

It had been four days since we'd arrived at the holiday park, and within the four days we'd been here, no goals had been completed - I missed it, I wasn't going to lie because although we were together and these past four days had been some of the best I'd ever had, having all of us come together to complete the goals was one of my favorite things. It was how we all bonded together to get things done and how we all shared the ideas to help make each goals worth the while. It made my heart go funny.

It was late in the evening and we were sat in the parks club, having come in just after the kids section was coming to an end, and Rye had gone to the bar to get everyone something to drink while we sat at a table; one on the floor near the stage, tucked right in the corner, the same table that we seemed to have acquired when we first came here on that first night. This was our table now apparently because whenever we came in, nobody was sat in it as if leaving it free for our group.

"Andy" I said to him suddenly, deciding to be a little bit cheeky - his face immediately dropped, recognizing my tone and I couldn't help but chuckle. "Odds on? Listen to the music, and when a song that you guys have covered comes on, you and Rye have to get up and dance for the whole thing in front of everyone. Deal?"

"Absolutely no deal" he said immediately, shaking his head. "Absolutely not"

"Look here kids, Andy Fowler backing down on an odds on" I said even cheekier, knowing if I called him out on it he would never be able to pass it down.

"I'm not passing it down, it's just-" Andy started, but Brook and Mikey cut him off.

"Randy, Randy, Randy" they started chanting under their breath and I saw Andy cover his face with his hands in embarrassment. It was a little while before we managed to convince him, but in the end, all the calling out got a little too much for him.

"Alright, fine" he said and I chuckled at his tone. "But, because I really don't think this will end well, especially not with Rye, the odds on is between one and one hundred"

I thought about it for a minute before agreeing. There was this thing about Andy which I knew and remembered each time we did an odds on which would help me in winning.

"Three, two, one" Mikey counted back.

"Sixty-nine" we both said at the same time and everyone but Andy cheered.

"How?!" Andy said confused. "How did you get that?"

"Really Andy?" I asked him. "You didn't think I knew you would chose sixty-nine?"

He frowned at me before smiling a little.

"God damn you Ari, you know me to well" he said and I chuckled.

Happy with the succession that I'd just made, I was smiling when Rye sat back down after bringing all our drinks back on a tray. He looked at us all confused and Brooklyn laughed. He had no idea what Andy just just gotten him into.

"Just you wait Rye" he said. "Just you wait till you find out what Andy's done"

"Wait what?" Rye said confused. "Andy, what did you do?"

Andy buried his head in his hands, still defeated.

"You'll find out soon" he said. "Just listen out for a song we've covered and you'll find out what I did. I swear it was an accident and I'm so sorry in advance"

We waited, and it wasn't long before This Town by Niall Horan began to play and me and Jack pushed Andy and Rye up onto the dance floor while Mikey filmed in secret so the videos could go all over Twitter later. Despite how embarrassed they tried to act when it was happening, I could tell they were both enjoying being in each other's presences and it was something they were both enjoying - when they sat back down they acted to us all as if it was the weirdest thing in the world to be doing but when they thought nobody was looking, they would steal glances at one another and every now again catch each other and start giggling like lovesick teenagers.