s e v e n

— ARIA —

When I awoke the next morning, it took me a minute to catch my bearings as I didn't remember falling asleep last night - I only remembered switching on 'Me Before You' and everything after that was just a blur. This made me think that me and Jack had both tired ourselves out so much walking along the beach, plus watching movies, that we had both completely crashed. There was no surprise that Jack was still asleep, lay flat out and panned beside me. He looked so peaceful and I couldn't bring myself to wake him, knowing full well that it was probably still early so I just climbed out of bed and decided to go and sit in our living area for a little while, while I waited for everyone to wake up.

My motherly instincts kicked in as I got out of bed as I remembered that me and Jack had never checked to make sure the boys has gotten in okay last night - we were too loved up and happy and it completely slipped our minds so I popped my head into each individual bedroom as I passed. Brook and Mikey were still flat out but Andy and Rye's bedroom was empty I immediately hit my panic button until I heard distant voices from the patio and hit my calm button again, knowing that's where they were.

I stayed silent, tiptoeing my way through the caravan as to not to make any sudden noise to startle anyone and spotted Andy and Rye, sat on the small cabin-bench that over-looked the sea of caravans and the beach, chatting to each other in quiet voices. Andy had his head lay on Rye's shoulder and they were clearly having some sort of deep, sentimental conversation whether it be about life, or about each other, so I quietly closed the door behind them so I could sit myself in the living room without disturbing either one of them or eavesdropping on what was being said. (These Randy moments are baso for Lily lmao)

To pass the time, I went on my phone and started scrolling through my social medias and found that my notifications had gone crazy last night from a post that Jack had put on Twitter; probably just after I'd fallen asleep as I don't remember him tweeting anything while I was awake. It was a silhouette photo that Jack had clearly taken without my knowledge as I was stood in front of him, holding his hand as we were walking along the beach.

・:**・:*・:**・:*・:**・:*・:**・:*・:**・:*

!¡ Okay so this is what I imagined the photo to look like? Obviously it's not gonna be the exact same one because this photo is in the day and said photo we're talking about was taken at night but you get my drift. It kinda fits Jack too because theboy is wearing a checkered shirt and they always remind me of Jack ¡!

・:**・:*・:**・:*・:**・:*・:**・:*・:**・:*

@RoadTripTV: walked along the beach last night with my best friend

@RoadTripTV: walked along the beach last night with my best friend. so incredibly lucky to have her in my life❤️ i love you ari, always @ariamichaelsxo - jack☘

Without even meaning to, I found myself smiling like an idiot at the phone and I was smiling so much that I didn't even notice that Andy and Rye had finished whatever conversation they were having and had joined me. Rye was smirking at me once he saw me smiling and I raised my eyebrows at him, waiting for him to say something about last night like I knew he was going to.