END NOTE

Wow, can you believe this is the end? This is only the second book I've ever finished, but it doesn't get any easier knowing there will no longer be updates on this story. You've all literally been the most amazing readers throughout this journey and I honestly couldn't ask for anybody better. From June 14th to November 21st, this book has gone way further than I ever expected it too and I'm honestly speechless at the reaction.

Everybody deserves a lot of praise for how much support they've show me throughout this book and if I could give all of you special mentions, then believe me I would; but there's a few people and mentions I want to give just for a minute.

@andyfowler: Okay, so, this is Lily. She's been one of my best friends for over a year now, and she'd also been an avid story reader since then too. I got the same support for Letters (my Brooklyn into our Twitter dm's, you'd understand why she's getting a mention. She reacts to every one of my chapters in dm's, and she's the reason that some of these chapters made it out, as being honest with you, I lost all motivation at one point and she pushed me and she pushed me and I got motivation from that and uploaded more often, so Lily is half the reason some of these chapters uploaded. But Lily, I love you, thank you.

@Igotmadskills: So, this wonderful, wonderful human being has been here since I first started posting content about RoadTrip, and she always comments on every single chapter, and there isn't a chapter that she hasn't commented on. She's so amazing to be and supports my writing more than you could ever imagine, and she always makes me feel good about what I bring out and the content I produce. Thank you for being an amazing reader ily

@ liv: Okay, so I don't know Liv's Wattpad @ name, but I know she definitely has one, so that's all you're getting for now. Liv had been an avid Bucket List reader since the start now, and although she couldn't bring herself to read the last few chapters, she's still supported me and kit me and shouted at me in dm's (all in a supportive way its chill, its chill) and she's made me happy. She's so supportive towards my work and for that, I'm very thankful.

And last but not least ALL OF YOU!! You all get the biggest mention of all, because you guys reading this have been the most amazing people in my life for a long time. Writing is something I turn to when I need to find my way out of reality and school and exam stress, and having you guys here to support me with that makes everything so special to me. You guys honestly mean the world to me and I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

So, considering this book has now finished, and I will have a gap space for a new story, I have uploaded the authors note for a story I'm writing called 'Behind the Screen'. You can find it on my profile, it's about Lily and Brooklyn and their story of sorts. It would be great if you go and give it a read and let me know what you think.

And also, this isn't the end just yet. There will be a character Q&A coming in a few days time, so don't archive this book yet and stick around a little bit longer to get some answers you may have wanted but not received in the actual book.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GUYS ILY ALL!!

goodbye, but only for now