two

Jack's POV-

Alex and I made it to the airport and got to gate 9 which would leave for California in half an hour. After going through security along with checking our bags in, I forced Alex to let us stop at Starbucks.

We sat back down and I started vlogging as we patiently waited for our plane to be called.

Once the announcement for the takeoff of the place came on, we walked onto the plane and sat toward the back next to each other prepared for the long flight.

"Ready for takeoff in 3, 2, 1!" The flight attendant exclaimed as Alex and I fell asleep so that we were ready and rested for arriving at beautiful, sunny California.

~•~

I woke up to Alex shaking me violently. "Jack can you wake up? It's time to get off the plane. We're heeeere!" She shouted putting a lot of emphasis on the 'e'.

I shook my head and stood up before we followed the other passengers out of the cramped plane toward the airport.

I got a text from Kian saying that the cameras were set up and that Jc was outside filming his video for tomorrow's weekly Thursday upload on O2L.

To: Kiannn

Great, just landed. I'll ditch Alex soon.

Oh, that probably made no sense. Let me explain. So I showed Alex this video of Jc a while ago and she told me that he was so cute. I told Kian to show Jc a video from my channel of Alex and I and he said that she was funny and pretty. Therefore being the fantastic friends that we are, Connor, Kian, Ricky, and I are all trying to set them up.

"I'll call a cab." She told me as her long brown hair that was flowing down from the black SnapBack blew everywhere.

I needed an excuse to get out of it, think Jack think. "Sorry Alex. The cabs are small. We'll go one at a time. Meet you there!" I explained running toward an empty cab, knowing that she's never been to LA before and that she doesn't have the address. Oops..

She stood there digging her high top converse into the sidewalk as she yelled back, "Text me the address!"