three

Alex's POV-

That was beyond strange. Jack just ditched me to get a cab all by himself while I stood on the sidewalk trying to flag down a cab by waving my hands all around, yes I was that girl.

Once I hailed the cab, I opened up my messages to find the address of the O2L house sent to me from Jack, thank god.

I quickly told the street name to the driver and we were on our way. I got the money prepared so my exit from this 'small' cab would be swift. While I was waiting, I texted my dad that I was fine and that everything was going fine.

Thankfully the cab ride lasted around 5 minutes so it wouldn't be too awkward. I handed him the money before exiting the car and stepping onto a sidewalk that was lined with trees along the sides and gorgeous houses.

"Wow.." I mumbled to myself as the cab sped away. I began walking along the street, attempting to determine the house number as I walked by.

I had been walking aimlessly for around 10 minutes when I finally decided to call Jack.

He picked up on the second ring. "Oh hey Alex." His voice seemed excited and somewhat practiced. I could also hear shuffling footsteps in the background.

"Hey to you too, I've been lost on this stupid street for a while. Where are you?" I shouted at him looking around knowing well that whoever was looking out their window at that moment would see a very angry girl.

He chuckled as he covered the phone for a moment or two. He shortly responded, "Of course you're lost, and how long have we been here? Not even an hour. What's around you?"

I told him my surroundings and listened to his instructions as I followed the winding sidewalk toward a giant oak that led to a corner which would take me to another street.

"Now that you're at the corner, turn around and keep walking." Jack instructed laughing along with the muffled voices in the background who I assumed were Kian, Ricky, Connor, and Jc.

I sighed with an annoyed tone, "Jack, just tell where I'm going, you know that I hate being lost." I kicked a pebble as I adjusted my cutoff red tank top that had Nike written across the top in black lettering to match my black basketball shorts and black SnapBack.

I kept walking until Jack hung up on me. I sat down on the curb feeling defeated until the unexpected happened. Who is that?