seven

I'm trying to make a schedule of the days that I update so that I can do my school work without worrying about having to update even though I'm not super busy at the moment, but tennis starts like next week and I have to go on this church trip so please bear with me. Anyway listen to that song down there cause at one part one of the guys sound exactly like Jc!

Wherever You Are: 5 Seconds Of Summer

"Sometimes you have to wait, to do something great"
-Me

~

Alex's POV-

I went through at least ten more notes until I finally met the boys outside of the house with my sneakers tied up hanging in the palm of Connor's hand.

"You guys literally suck!" I shouted jokingly as they all stared back at me with fake shocked expressions.

"Even me?" Jc asked with a hand planted firmly on his chest as if it literally hurt him.

"Especially you." I joked as we all cracked up.

The fair was only a block or two away so we decided that it'd be easier to penny board there, plus I was told that Sam and Trevor were going to be there. More new people, yay.. Just like Jack, I also have social-anxiety and stuff.

My board was black with dark blue wheels since I'm the kind of girl that likes dark colors so that I blend in and seem more invisible.

We were all boarding with Kian leading us all down the road then Connor, Jc, and Ricky just behind him, and lastly Jack and I at the back since we didn't really know where we were.

After a five minute ride, we reached the fair and it was huge. Much larger than anything Jack and I had seen back in Connecticut. There were giant rides, fun games, and a ton of food.

"So as usual, to the biggest roller coaster first!" Sam yelled once we finally met them by the food court area.

Ricky joked, "If Alex can handle it..."

"You wish, I'll go in the front. Bring it on Ricky." Everyone oohed as I challenged Ricky. I'm clearly not some girl that's afraid of the greatest thrill ride ever invented.

We dropped off our boards in a large locker so that we wouldn't have to carry them around the whole time before heading over toward a black and purple roller coaster that towered over our heads.

While we waited in line, we decided to plan out the seating. Luckily, there was 8 of us so no one had to go solo.

"I want to go with Kian!" Jack shouted as he jumped into his arms.

As Kian set him down, I realized that I didn't really know the rest of the guys other than Jc so it might be a little awkward at first but I guess I'll get used to it, hopefully.

Ricky lifted his hand pointing his finger at Jc leaving Connor, Trevor, Sam, and I to figure out who's going when.

"It all depends on who wants to go in front with Alex..." Connor explained clearly not wanting to ride in the front.

Sam raised his hand, "I'm ready to take the challenge!" We all laughed. I linked my arm with his as we all went into the line that showed where you were going to be seated.

Sam and I made our way to the front while Connor and Trevor split making their way to the back along with Kian and Jack. Ricky and Jc took their seats behind us.

"Try not to scream so much, it'll hurt my ears." Ricky told me as the other guys cracked up.

"Just as long as you don't start crying." I rebuked as Sam 'oohed' at my comment.

The ride finally ended for the people in front of us, meaning that we could finally go on after the long wait.

Sam and I packed in and I could sense that he was slightly nervous so I grabbed his hand interlocking our fingers.

"Thanks," he whispered glad that I had grabbed his hand calming his nerves.

Jc leaned forward trying to talk to us before the ride began, "Scared much? Is that why you had to hold your little boyfriend's hand?" He was clearly joking but even though it was supposed to offend me I laughed to.

I turned to face him giving him a high-five for his joke with my free hand.

"All clear, enjoy your ride here today at the fair!" A petite blonde girl yelled as she looked at her nails picking at her nail polish occasionally.

The ride started rocketing off. I could hear Jc, Ricky, and Sam freaking out as we went down the big drop. I sat there smiling, knowing that moving here would be awesome. These guys are so cool.

Once the ride ended, we all met out at the front of the roller coaster. Sam and I were laughing about how scared Ricky and Jc were when the ride started.

"You were holding hands, screaming, and trying to hug- I'm pretty sure that you guys were frightened!" Sam joked.

Ricky nodded his head in my direction, "Props to you Alex, I didn't think you'd make it."

I bowed gracefully, "Thank you, thank you."

After eating some food, we headed over to the game area splitting off into separate groups. Jack and Jc walked over to some booth leaving us, along with Ricky, Connor, and Trevor who went over to ride more rides before the night ended. That left me with Sam and Kian.

We were running around chasing each other and laughing our heads off the whole time. Honestly Kian, Sam, and I are all best friends now after today which makes it even better that he's moving into the O2L house, along with Trevor. Also, meaning that we're going to have to do some major reorganizing of the rooms. Yay..

After we penny board back to the house with Sam and Trevor, we repack all our things so that we can figure out who is staying in what room.

"So the bedroom on the left has the smallest amount of room so we could fit 2 people in there and 3 people in the other two bedrooms on the right." Ricky explained, pointing to the rooms.

Jack knew that he didn't have to room with me anymore and was quite excited about finally getting to room with Ricky since they're like best friends, along with Jc, leaving me to pair up with two of the other guys or one of them.

Trevor and Connor grabbed their stuff and ran off to go get the dual bed room, which meant I was with Kian and Sam.

I dragged my bags to the room, realizing that Sam had already called the bed closest to the door and Kian had called dibs on the other bed.

I was confused and walked out to where some of the other guys were waiting and such.

"Uh, guys? Where's my bed?" Jc and I asked at the same time coming face to face with each other.

Connor tried to explain the situation to us, "With Trevor and Sam here now, we're down two beds so you guys are sleeping on the couch downstairs until we can get at least an air mattress or something."

"Together?" I exclaimed raising my eyebrows slightly.

"Why so shocked? Don't worry, I can't wait either." Jc said, winking at me before dragging his luggage down the stairs. I silently groaned in my head.