fifteen

I'm going to be updating more frequently now that I have gotten over my writer's block, thank god. April Break has finally ended but I kind of missed school.

Tell the World: Eric Hutchinson

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
-The Dark Knight

*

Alex's POV-

When I first arrived at the main stage with the audience filled with screaming teenage girls, all I could think was: wow. The amount of fans that these guys had was incredible.

"Hey guys! Welcome to the Q&A with Alex and I." Jack announced handing me a wireless microphone.

"Oh, hi. I'm Alex!" Clearly, I'm not used to talking in front of people.

Jack addressed the crowd again, "If you have a question please raise your hand and one of the assistants down there will hand you a microphone. Cool, let's get started!"

The noise began to die down as hands rose shaking vigorously. These girls really did like all these YouTubers.

After a little while of the girls asking Jack and I all these random questions that led to prolonging stories that cracked everyone up.

"We're going to take a quick break so that the O2L guys can come join us. Thank you all, we'll be back soon." Jack explained as I checked my phone checking for a text that the O2L guys were on their way.

From: Jc

On our way now, see ya soon Princess

I responded back immediately telling him to meet us backstage where we were patiently waiting for the guys to arrive.

"Hey- we're here!" Ricky shouted to us as they plowed through wires, lights, and other objects that were crowded by the door.

Jc put an arm around my shoulder. "Hey loser, miss me?"

"Something like that." I laughed until we were interrupted by Sam shoving us out onstage along with Kian.

The fans started screaming again now that we had all come out. There were 8 stools set up on the stage relatively close to each other along with a bench in the middle. I wonder who that's for.

"Hello everyone! I'm Tyler Oakley and I'll be doing this part of the tour with these lovely people right here." Apparently that's who the bench was for.

Jc sat on the very end, then me, Sam, Kian, Tyler, Jack, Connor, Ricky, and Trevor at the opposite end.

The crowd was in an uproar as Tyler continued, "To allow you to get to know the guys- and Alex- better, we're going to play a little game where it's kind of like a superlatives game. Is everyone ready?"

Lots of screams and shouts erupted from the audience letting him know to begin. At that moment Jc still had his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"Out of all of you in the house, who is the biggest flirt?" Tyler looks around as everyone begins chanting.

We all point at Sam who raises his hands in defense and then goes on to mimic Jc, "Like Jc is one to talk? Oh Alex, blah blah blah..."

"Ooh girl! Sass-master!" Trevor shouts back at him while Jc turns a little pink.

"Simmer down gentleman. Next one, who has the best smile?" Tyler turns to look in my general area.

Connor spoke into the mike first, "Obviously Alex."