nine

Asdfghjkl, I helped out at this running club thing today and was attacked by kids. Why? If you didn't know, I'm not a big fan of kids, or people touching me. Here's a quick little update, well I feel like my chapters are short anyway.

Hurt: Chase Goehring

"You are much stronger than you think so don't wait for something easier to come along."
-Me

~

Alex's POV-

"What are you doing?" I asked, fumbling with my black and white bracelet. I always did it when I was nervous. Bad habit. Did he really just- what?

He paused, trying to come up with an excuse for what had just occurred "Uh gravity, you know?"

I rolled my eyes before I joked, "You're supposed to hate me, not fall in love with me."

Jc ran a hand through his hair, looking down at his feet sheepishly. I walked out of the closet before draping the giant blankets over the couch.

"Hey- wait, I got an idea come upstairs and follow my lead!" Jc screamed, grabbing my hand and dragging me up the stairs eventually letting go of it once we got to the main room.

The main room somewhat had an open concept. There was maple hardwood that flowed through the whole floor. By the front of the house, right when you walked in, was the living room across from the kitchen. Towards the back entrance, is a formal dining room that is hardly used.

I followed him as he made a mad dash into the living room where Kian, Jack, Sam, and Ricky were all sitting down talking until they all turned to look at us with shocked faces once they realized why Jc was storming over.

"I can't stand her anymore! Why do I have to be downstairs stuck with her?" Jc shouted at the boys while glaring at me. I knew what he was doing, he was starting up the plan.

"Me? You're the one who can't stop talking all the time! Jack! I can't deal with your stupid friend!" I yelled back at him and pointing at Jack. To emphasize my point, I flailed my arms around to show how 'mad' I was.

Jack stood up, trying to hold me back, "Alex, really? Control yourself. I know you don't like a lot of people but I thought you and Jc got along? Plus he's your friend too."

Jc scoffed, "Me and her? Like that would ever happen! I would rather lick the sidewalk than ever date that thing!"

Immediately after Jc said the word date, Jack and Kian locked eyes for a second- our plan was totally working. Sam ran over to Jc and set him down on the couch. Ricky's eyes went wide.

They were taken aback from Jc and I's surprising outburst.

"I'm not done with you, Caylen!" I muttered loud enough for all of them to hear before turning around to go into the room I share with Kian and Sam.

I could her the noise die down soon enough. Jc walked by the door, flashing me a smile when the guys weren't looking. He mouthed something that I picked up as 'See you downstairs after babe' along with a wink.

I was sitting down on Sam's bed when him and Kian walked in with confused looks on their faces. "What just happened?" They asked.

Sam plopped down next to me, tossing an arm around my shoulders while Kian sat perched at the end of the bed.

"Jc is such an egotistical, narcissistic jerk!" I exclaimed, getting back into character.

"English please." Kian told me, clearly not understanding the extremely intense words that had just came flying out of my mouth.