eighteen

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in about 2 weeks but school is ending and my life has honestly been a blur recently. Just finished another book so now I'm back. Plus, this chapter took longer because I did a little Hawaiian research and I had writers block. Hopefully it's long.
~k

"To love is to destroy"
-Cassandra Clare

*

Kian's POV-

The next morning, Jack and I left the room leaving Jc and Alex still asleep so that we could discuss our next move for this whole plan.

"I've never seen Alex dress up ever. Even for the sports banquet last year, she wore jeans and a plain shirt." Jack explained.

"Dude, that means she likes him!" I jumped up and down acting like a teenage girl.

Jack punch me hoping that would make me stop. "Or... Andrea packed it. Don't just jump to conclusions."

I was still excited at the thought of Jc and Alex getting together. They're both so perfect for each other and they don't even have a clue, that's what Jack and I are for.

"So, what's the plan for now? I know that they're going to hang out with that guy, Matt!" I told him of the whole elevator situation.

"Ah, so how about we go explore Hawaii, vlog the whole thing, and teach then how to be like a couple. The footage will be great for our video on the set up." Jack threw his hands up in the air as we entered the room again to see that Jc and Alex were still asleep.

Smirks grew on Jack and I's faces as we texted the boys to come down immediately; this would be our best prank yet.

Alex's POV-

I woke up clutching onto my warm blankets. Jc was currently waking up as well. Looking around the room I realized that it was just us.

"Morning, you want the bathroom or can I take it?" Jc stood up running a hand through his hair then putting a gray beanie over it to conceal the mess.

"It's yours. Just wait until I'm done to come out." Jc strolled into the bathroom with a pile of clothes in his hands while I shuffled through my suitcase pulling out a dark gray hoodie with stripes of navy going across, black running shorts, and my navy vans.

I heard a creaking noise coming from a door but as I looked around I saw nothing. "Jc, I'm done."

His eyes were wide like he had heard it also. Out of nowhere, a loud thud sounded from near the window.

"Alex! Stop making noises! It's creeping me out." Jc rolled his eyes with a small smile across his face.

"I thought that was you..." Our eyes averted from each other as we glanced around the room hearing click's and clack's nonstop.

Jc leaped into my arms as I held him tightly fearful of what the noises were. Suddenly, something grabbed my ankle causing me to scream.

I was clutching onto Jc for dear life when Kian, Sam, Ricky, and Jack popped out from under the beds and Connor and Trevor walked out of the closet dying of laughter.

"Alex! Was that you?" Sam mocks latching onto Ricky's arms.

"We got you guys so good!" Trevor shouted hitting Connor on the arm as they laughed hysterically.

We spent the next half hour laughing and talking about how much fun we've had in Hawaii. They said that the next stops are California, Texas, Florida, then we go to Europe with some other YouTubers.

"Later guys, Ricky and I are filming a video with Tyler while we're here. Try not to have to much fun without us." Connor announced.

"Guess it's just you guys, Sam and I are going to the beach. Have fun!" Trevor told us leaving me sitting on my bed next to Kian facing Jc and Jack.

We paused to think until Jack suggested that we go explore Hawaii seeing as it's our last day. Kian and Jack already knew about Jc and I's fake date with that creepy Matt kid later so they were probably trying to get us ready for that. Jc was cool with it.

Kian and Jack picked up their vlogging cameras and then we were on our way.

We headed to Diamond Head Mountain as the other guys talked about our Hawaii experience so far.

Kian interrupted Jack after he finished explaining the history of the volcano that we were going to, "Jack and I will give you some fake dating tips for your 'relationship'. Tip #1: hold hands."

I was quite uncomfortable seeing as I haven't really had many relationships, two to be exact. Jc intertwined his fingers with mine as we continued walking as Jack subtly held up the camera on us. Kian turned around to flash us a thumbs up.

The trail up to the summit allowed you to see the panoramic views that lined the horizon. Once we reached the top of the volcano, Jc slung his arm around me.

At that very moment, Kian snapped a picture from behind us of our silhouettes that were illuminated from the bright sun. He posted it on Instagram with the caption, "Aren't they cute? Talk about OTP @jccaylen @thatsoalex"

Jc smirked pulling up the picture on his phone causing me to burst out in a fit of laughter.

"Wow Kian, have I ever done that to you?" I asked chuckling.

By this time, it was already 3 meaning that all the other tourist sites that we went to were rushed but still had a ton of fun, along with a lot of pictures. I decided on my favorite one of me on Jc's back and Kian on Jack's back with us all sticking our tongues out and uploaded it to Instagram with the caption "successful day w/ mah boys, love you losers @jccaylen @kikilawl @thatsojack"

We walked back to the hotel getting stopped by a few fans every once and a while but the guys loved it.

Once we got back, it was almost 4. "Why are we back so early?" I glanced at the clock.

"Alex, honey, you have a date at 5." Jack explained grabbing my wrist.

"Ooh, is he cute?" I giggled knowing that Jc would make some smart comment back at me.

"He most certainly is." Jc exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air in a fleury of motion as he headed to the bathroom to shower.

Kian laughed, "Jc is putting more effort in than you."

"Wow, stereotypical much. All I'm going to wear is a muscle tee, running shorts, and some sneakers." I explain laying down on my bed.

The guys fell back on their beds cracking up. They both ran over to my suitcase tossing around miscellaneous articles of clothing until deciding upon an outfit that sufficed.

Jack held up a long sleeve blue, black, and purple flannel that I would tie around my waist over the acid wash jeans the Kian was holding along with a black Nike shirt that had 'Just Do It' printed in a galaxy format.

"Nice with the flannel and jeans, but causal and like your not trying with the shirt." Kian explained as him and Jack gave me fashion pointers which I found quite amusing.

I picked up my black converse and slipped them on just as Jc finished getting ready coming out of the bathroom in dark jeans, a navy shirt, and matching navy vans. His black beanie was tilted slightly back on his head showing his curly hair in front.

We walked down to the lobby meeting Matt there at 5:03. He glared at us with a pointed look as he criticized us for missing our time of 5 o'clock.

"Let's go," Matt announced dragging us out of the building rather quickly.

"Where are we off to?" Jc asked curious as to our destination as I was.

There was a moment of silence before he answered us with a shocking response.