eleven

Well my life sucks, yay.. But hope you're all doing fantastic- correction frantastic- but yeah. And if it wasn't implied, these YouTubers aren't mean or rude or snobby at all, they are just portrayed that way for the story.

~k

Don't Let Me Go: Harry Styles

"If you're so smart, tell me why are you still so afraid."
-SMASH (Christian Borle)

*

Jc's POV-

"You invited who?" I exclaimed annoyed once Trevor told me what was going on today after I woke up on the couch upstairs since I was so tired after penny boarding with Alex last night.

Alex walked up the stairs, her hair in a messy side bun and wearing a dark gray long sleeve shirt and black sweatpants along with a pair of slippers with a cloud print.

"Not just me, all the guys. And come on, we all love them." Trevor explained trying to calm me down.

After wiping her mouth with her hand from the glass of orange juice that she had chugged, Alex looked towards us confused, "Wait what?"

Ricky, Connor, and Sam stumbled out of their rooms wearing jeans and plaid flannels.

Trevor filled her in, "We invited over Andrea, Rebecca, and Jenn for our movie day and that is so gross. Use a napkin or something."

The boys all gasped while Jack entered, "You actually told him? This is like another episode of Gossip Girls."

We all cracked up except for me.

"It's like 10 in the morning, I'm out of it. What's the problem with them coming over?" Alex asked once she swallowed her pancakes.

I rolled my eyes as Kian told her, "Jenn is Jc's ex. And they don't exactly like each other, it was a harsh break up."

Thank you Kian, I silently thought to myself grimacing at him.

"Well, let's all go get dressed. They'll be here soon." Connor informed us before walking back into his room.

I started murmuring to myself angrily knowing that they probably did this to try and set me up with Alex. I looked up and she was staring weirdly at me.

She finally spoke, "Excited for today?"

I scoffed at her, "Really? I'd rather be anywhere than here. Whenever she comes over it's like World War 3, almost worse then when we fought."

"Wow, that sounds fun. How about I take her shopping or something? After all this Jc and Alex stuff, I could use a break from the guys and you clearly don't need to see Jenn today." Alex told me cleaning her plates in the sink.

I blinked multiple times to ensure that she really just said that, "But you hate the mall. Alex, I'm sure I can handle it, I don't want to put you through all that."

After wiping her hands on the towel by the sink, she pulled out her phone and began to call Jenn. It rang twice when she picked up.

"Hey Alex!" Jenn exclaimed cheerfully.

I whispered furiously at Alex trying to pull the phone out of her hands so that she wouldn't go through with the plan.

"So Jenn, since you're coming over later I thought that we should go to the mall together and catch up, I mean it's been like a year." Alex managed to say while hopping up onto the counter to avoid me taking her phone.

"Totally, I'd love to go to the mall. Is it just us?" She questioned probably wanting to know if I would be attending.

The phone had been on speaker the whole time so when Alex confirmed that it would just be the two of them, I spoke up, "And me too!"