twenty-two

School ended today for me so get excited for more regular updates, seeing as I've been terrible at updating on time. I'm pumped for next chapter. Sorry if this is short.

You're Not Sorry: Taylor Swift

"you should bring 6 things with you in your backpack of life: books, a passport, a heart, thank you notes, aloe, and a small crayon to see where you started."
-Mrs. Sanders

*

Andrea's POV-

"First question is, what is your favorite memory together?" I asked looking up to see them smirking at each other.

They both jot down something quickly then turn their boards when I tell them to. Their boards both say when Jc got stuck in the closet.

"I hate to ask but what is the backstory on this." I manage to get out through a fit of laughter.

"Well, I went to go grab some extra blankets for us since we got stuck downstairs." Jc began to explain.

Alex continued, "And since the closet is more of an air duct, Jc got stuck so I had to literally drag him out."

We burst into another fit of excessive laughter until I revealed the next question. "What is one word that you would use to describe the other person?"

Jc wrote out the word "hilarious" while Alex scribbled down "exuberant".

"Should I have put incredibly smart instead?" Jc joked causing us to all crack up again.

"The next one is, do you guys have anything matching?" I looked around to both of them adjusting my hair and my tank top.

"I said our matching flannels." Alex stated turning her board toward the camera.

Jc nodded, "I put down our matching onesies with clouds on them."

"Aww that's adorable." I smiled looking back down at my list of questions before beginning to speak again. "Favorite thing to do together?"

Jc looked over at Alex as she glanced back over at him. She bit her lip before staring back down at her board to write something as Jc paused, then wrote.

"And the verdict is?" Both of them held up their boards. "Ah, going to the movies. That's different."

"Yeah, we get slushies, his is blue raspberry and mine is cherry. Then post an Instagram picture with our colorful tongues." Alex explained smiling while shifting in her seat.

Jc nodded erasing his board with a matching smile.

"That's all the questions we have time for but we have a popular question from the fans that you can just answers with a head nod since it's a yes or no question." I smirked knowing that this question wouldn't be in my video, but in Jack and Kian's set up video.

"How was the kiss?" I grinned as their faces went pale with a slight blush.

"Who wants some Arizona? My throat is feeling a tad dry.." Alex abruptly sat up walking toward the kitchen.

"You want a sandwich? I should go pick up some pizza. Yum." Jc ran out of the room quickly.

I looked out into the kitchen to see Alex grabbing some drinks and messing with their video as Jc ran out of the house, most likely getting us pizza.

Jc's POV-

How could Andrea know about the kiss? God, first Kian and Jack and soon the entire world once Andrea puts that video up on her channel later!

I slammed the car door as I put the key in the ignition as I sat down. I decided going out for pizza would be a good excuse to clear my head through driving.

"Hey bro, I heard what happened." Sam sat down next to me patting my back lightly.

"I noticed. I just don't know what to do. I want to be with her but I don't think she feels that way about me." I sighed dropping my face into my palm.

Sam rested a hand on my back, "I know Alex pretty well, or I'd like to think I do, and trust me; she likes you. I mean, she did kiss back."

I started the car heading to the nearest pizza place. "You're right. I think I'm going to listen to Jack and Kian and ask her out back home in Texas in a few days. What's our schedule like?"

"Rehearsals at 10 tomorrow and then the show the day after. Alex is a part of the tour so I could have the manager create a part for you two." He told me watching the road.

"Thanks bro. That'd be awesome. I can't wait for rehearsals tomorrow." My smile widened as we exited the car to grab the pizza.

Alex's POV-

"Alex! Rehearsals at 10 tomorrow. Oh, and remember that we're all wearing tank tops and hightops with shorts. We'll look fresh." Kian explain addressing our wardrobe for tomorrow.

"Got it." I nodded as I saluted to Kian causing some chuckles to emerge from Rebecca and Andrea.

After Jc and Sam got back and we went through the pizza, Rebecca and Andrea did some editing before heading to bed as well. Jc, Kian, Sam, and I all slept on couches and air mattresses in the living room and kitchen.