sixteen

words. <- don't know what to write
Happy Monday, I'm back on schedule now so expect a post on Thursday..

Advice: Christina Grimmie

"But what's real? You can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best."
-Marilyn Manson

*

Kian's POV-

I woke up around 9 am ready to go to the beach with Sam and Alex since we were in Hawaii for only two more days, today included.

I looked over to see Jc, Jack, Ricky, Connor, and Trevor hanging Alex up on a hook that was latched onto the door as a prank. Sam was most likely waking up now to go pack and change.

"Who's waking her up?" Connor asked, his eyes filled with excitement.

"I got it, we have to leave for the beach soon." I announced pulling myself out of bed in attempt to wake up.

They all crowded near door anxious to watch her squirm with smirks plastered across their smug faces.

"Alex! Get up! Time to go to the beach! Hurry, Sam will be here soon!" I shouted hoping she'd comply and actually get up.

"Fine..- what the heck?! You guys are so dead! Who's idea was this one?" Her feet kicked as she tried to escape but miserably failed. She wasn't really angry, mostly just laughing at how childish we all were.

"Guilty as charged.." Ricky raised a hand as they all burst into laughter. "We'll see you soon, byeeee."

He opened the door with Alex still attached to the back of it leaving only Jc, Jack, and I with her in the room.

Jack waddled back into bed since he was up late last night filming a video.

Alex shook her arms around, "Hello? Can someone help me down?"

Trevor opened the door for a hot second to make a remark, "Does someone need a someone?" (had to sorry guys)

We cracked up until Trevor left again leaving us in total silence until Jc placed his hands on Alex's hips lifting her up off the hook in order to set her down properly.

I went to the bathroom to change into a a pair of light blue and white swim shirts matched with a white tank top that had a light blue pocket.

Alex went into the bathroom next only to come out in some black running shorts over a black bikini and Jc's ombré white and orange shirt.

"Wearing Jc's clothes? It's like you're already married." Jack sat up only to make the comment then fell peacefully back to sleep. Alex stuck her tongue out at him jokingly.

"Ready to go?" Alex had grabbed a small black backpack that held sunglasses, sunscreen, and other stuff that the two of us would need.

"Yeah." We walked out together as Alex put her black SnapBack with orange detailing on her head. To our surprise, Sam was waiting for us.

We made our way to the beach which was only a 10 minute journey that we made by foot. On the way, we spoke of old memories and inside jokes.

"We're here!" Alex shouted jumping into the sand. Her enthusiasm was obviously amped even in the early hours of the day.

I laid down a moderately large blanket that fit all three of us nicely. Alex set down her backpack, handing me the sunscreen once she was done.

After we put on sunscreen and our sunglasses, we headed down the pier to go eat. We had some grinders that were really good. Then we went to the Italian Ice cart that was decorated nicely.