twenty-six

Happy Little Pill: Troye Sivan

"We look to find out where conditions are the worst- where the least amount of people go- and see how we do."

*

Jc's POV-

What did Alex do with Jarrad last night that I don't know about? I can't believe I even started to believe that she might even feel the same way about me.

Speaking of Jarrad, he's coming to our show. Great.

"You guys don't mind if Jarrad comes to chill here with us before the show begins?" Sam held the phone to his collarbone, muffling who I assumed to be Jarrad's voice.

A murmur of sure's, totally's, and yeah's all came from everyone else but me. I stayed silent, nodding slightly so no one would notice.

In a matter of moments Jarrad appeared with another girl. Hopefully, Alex will lose interest in him now.

Ricky slapped him on the back. "Jarrad, it's so good to see you again."

He nodded back before turning to Alex and whispering in her ear. She shook her head no to his question, smiling.

Dan arrived, clutching onto his clipboard for dear life. "Boys, on in a minute. Don't screw this up."

He then stomped off as we all laughed at his extravagant entrance. We all hugged each other; Jack and Alex moaned about everyone touching them as they shook their arms.

The producer pointed a finger at us saying it was time to go on. I took a glance back to check the time when I saw Jarrad kissing Alex on the cheek and wishing her good luck. Apparently, the girl was his sister. Just my luck.

We all ran out onto the stage where the announcer shouted all of our names as we entered. Connor, Ricky, and Kian were vlogging their entrance.

The music began for our opening dance number which was mainly a drum beat with a sweet guitar riff. It ended with Sam, Trevor, Alex, and I all doing flips while the other boys waiting until we finished to stand back to back with us.

After the opening dance number, it was time for the songs then the skits. If you weren't performing, you were either grabbing a drink backstage quick or sitting on a stool toward the back of the stage. Trevor and Ricky killed it with their song, making the audience which was packed go crazy.

Ricky and Jack were first for skits/challenges where they did the blindfolding cotton ball challenge. Jack ended up winning with a grand total of 1 cotton ball while Ricky didn't get any which was hilarious to watch.

Then, Trevor, Connor, and I went on where we did a chugging contest with AriZona iced tea.

Alex brought out the watermelon flavored tea and set it down on the table in front of all three of us.

"Aw, thanks Princess." I smirked not realizing that my mike was still on.

Connor laughed, "She fetched us other two drinks as well. You're not that special, Jc!"

"Settle down boys, I just need the timer." Alex looked around, trying to figure out where it was.

Sam covered his face with a hand. "I left it backstage."

I saw Alex head over toward the curtain to grab the stopwatch from a very red Dan which caused us all to laugh.

"3, 2, 1, GO!" she shouted pressing down on the start button.

We all tipped our cans up, drinking up the tea as fast as we could. I finished mine first at 46 seconds while Trevor and Connor took a minute and twelve seconds both.