twenty-three

Hey, so I'm changing my layout. A longer author's note will be at the end and this will just be a song to listen to and a quote. Hopefully it's better.

Never Grow Up: Taylor Swift

"Here's to the girls that shake with fear every time they walk into a room full of people, yet continue on in fear."

*

Alex's POV-

"Alex, hey Princess. Get up loser." Jc shook me until I opened my eyes.

"Thanks Jc, that was quite endearing." I joked sarcastically before yawning and rubbing my tired eyes.

"I try," he started as he chuckled softly before continuing, "but rehearsals start in about an hour so get ready. I'm driving us all."

I sat up nodding. I grabbed my duffle bag and headed to the bathroom to change. I came out in a tank top with a light blue background with a floral print on it with 'adidas' written in white letters across the chest paired with black running shorts out lined with light blue stitching. Also, I had on some mid-calf socks covered by my light blue converse hightops.

When I came out into the living room, the guys were all decked out in their tank tops, shorts, and hightops like we had planned. Jc was in green, Sam in red, and Kian in black. I assumed that the other guys would be in colors like white, orange, yellow.

"Alex, you good? Rebecca left us some pancakes out to eat on the road." Sam shouted grabbing my hand as well as the bag of pancakes dragging me out to the car.

"Took you guys long enough!" Jc shouted at us sarcastically as he hoped in the driver's seat with Kian next to him in the passengers seat.

"Very funny Jc." Sam ran around the car to sit behind Jc as I popped into the car next to him.

"Connor said that him and the other guys are already there." Kian tapped away on his phone as Jc pulled out of the parking lot of the girl's apartment.

"Well what time is it?" I asked not sure of the time seeing as I barely had enough time to change and put my hair into a ponytail.

Sam unlocked his phone pointing it toward me displaying the time of 9:53, no wonder why they're there. We had 7 minutes to rush to rehearsals as we scarfed down Rebecca's pancakes.

Luckily we made it on time walking in just before 10 where the guys all greeted us warmly.

(a/n: not totally sure who produces their tours or what happens so I'm kind of making it up as I go just in case anyone is technical about it, sorry. keep reading)

"Okay everyone. The show will start out with a quick dance number leading into Trevor performing Echo then Ricky singing Ordinary. After that we plan to add in some skits/ short joke type things. We'll build off of that until we get to lunch in about 3 hours. Boys- your choreographer is Nick." Dan, the producer, explained to us speaking of the long day ahead of us.

Nick walked over to all of us decked out in dark sweatpants and a shirt while we were all in tank tops, shorts, and hightops. He looked around our age and was really good at dancing.

"Hey, I'm Nick. Since there is eight of you the design team is planning to have you split into two groups of four; one half of you will wear tie-dye and the other will wear black. Jc, Jack, Connor, and Trevor will wear black and Kian, Sam, Ricky, and Alex will wear tie-dye." He told us kindly.

Dan spoke over him for a moment, "We'll be working on outfits all day so before you leave, ensure that you try it on and it fits."

"With the outfits, we'll go every other for positions which will give us partners. Order is Trevor, Sam, Jack, Kian, Jc, Alex, Connor, and lastly Ricky. Move now." He demanded as we all scrambled to get into our spots next to our partners, mine being Jc.