twenty-one

Finals are soon so I probably won't be posting for a little while. Sorry for any errors.

Don't Forget: Demi Lovato

"I wonder what it's like to wake up and look in the mirror and not cry."

*

Alex's POV-

The plane ride back to California felt even longer than the trip to Hawaii. I was seated in between Jc and Sam. At the moment, we were filming a video since there wasn't too many people on the really small flight. We were doing the 'Most Likely To Challenge'.

I decorated my three papers with markers underlining each paper as well as adding a few stars and squiggles. My paper was red, Jc's was blue, and Sam's was green for all of us.

Trevor was squaring in the aisle asking us the questions as the camera was holstered on top of the seat in front of me with some duck tape.

"What's up O2L, Jc here, and I'm joined by the lovely Samuel Pottorff and Alex. Today we're doing the Most Likely To Tag/Challenge. Trevor, take it away." Jc explained looking at the lens.

"Okay, so most likely to talk to inanimate objects?" Trevor read the first question off his phone as we raised our signs which all read across my name.

"When Kian, Alex, and I went to the beach a little while ago she started yelling at this chair cause she tripped over it but there was a guy sitting in it that she didn't see and he was pretty mad." Sam chuckled depicting the situation with hand motions.

I rolled my eyes, "That guy chased me down the beach!"

"Next one, who's most likely to be mistaken for the queen?"

Jc held up a hand pausing our motion, "There's no Trevor sign weirdo." We burst into a fit of laughter until Trevor asked a real question.

"Most likely to appear on America's Most Wanted?" Trevor smirked looking over at all of us.

I put up Jc's sign knowing that he'd probably end up killing someone because when he's mad, he starts throwing things.

Sam and Jc both held up Jc's sign causing all of us to laugh again knowing how we all agree.

~•~

We finally touched down back in California after another few long hours. I grabbed my black suitcase and blue duffle bag then headed off the plane with the rest of the guys following me.

"Can we get Starbucks?" Ricky shouted to which Jack agreed to along with Trevor and Connor leaving me with Jc, Sam, and Kian.

They other guys texted saying that they would call a separate cab so we walked toward the exit of the airport when I spotted two familiar heads of dark brown, almost black, hair.

"Andrea! Rebecca!" I dropped my bags and ran into the arms jumping all over them. We have so much to catch up on.

Jc's POV-

When Alex spotted Andrea and Rebecca it revealed a more girly side to her that I've never really seen.

She ran over so quickly dropping everything in her hands causing me to pick it up and drag it with me as we headed over.

"Ladies, hey." Sam brought a hand up to wave.

Kian walked up behind Andrea kissing her on the cheek as Alex and Rebecca jumped up and down in excitement now that they've finally seen each other again after some time. How cute.

"So, where we going now? We have the rest of the night off and our show is in two days with rehearsals at 10 tomorrow." I explained desperately wanting to do something.

"Rebecca and I need post videos so I guess we can take two of each of you to help." Andrea explained nodding.

"I'll give you Jc and Alex. I'm taking Kian and Sam for a what's in my mouth challenge." Rebecca smirked raising her eyebrows.

Sam and Kian groaned as Alex's eyes widened, "Then what are we doing?"

"Just a best friends quiz. I'm hosting it. It'll be cool. I'm making up the questions." Andrea smiling rushing us to grab our bags and head over to their apartment.

~*~

Rebecca, Sam, and Kian grabbed a few blindfolds and set their stuff down by the counter in the kitchen. Since they had food in their video, they got to film in the kitchen while we were filming in Andrea's room.

"When did you start rooming with Rebecca?" Alex asked as she put her bags into the bathroom where Andrea instructed us to leave our stuff.

I put my stuff right next to hers as Andrea answered. "After Jenn went insane I kicked her out and Rebecca moved in.

Alex and I moved around some stuff, fixed the bed sheets, and configured the filming equipment as Andrea wrote down some questions on her phone.

I sat down on the bed as Alex sat opposite to me on the other side with some room in between for Andrea, who came over handing us a dry-erase marker, eraser, and a white board.

"Ready?" We both responded with a nod.

Andrea began her intro while Alex and I waved when she mentioned our presence. Hopefully the video would be good.

Andrea's POV-

"Okay, so how this works is that I will ask a question and they would both write down what they think/know the answer is. Simple enough." I explained using slight hand gestures.

Both picked up their markers ready to scribble in their answers. I couldn't wait to start this.