4.

Crystal

Crystal

6:00 A.M

"Crystal...."
"Crystal honey...."
"It's time to get up..."

I slowly blinked my eyes open, furrowing my eyebrows.
"Unnnn" I groaned, turning over.

"Crystal..."

"Whaaaat?" I looked up, seeing my mother hovering over me.

"Get up."

I roughly yanked my blanket off of me, getting up and brushing past her, going straight into my bathroom.

To be honest, I didn't want to be around her at the moment, from what happened last night at dinner I ended up crying myself to sleep from frustration.

Like does she not think about my dad? It's crazy to me how she just moved on so fast? A new fiancé in two years? Come on now. It actually hurts me that she would do that and not even inform me, but what makes it worse is that it's Kendrick.... out of all guys she could have chosen, he's nothing like dad and he's a fucking dick head.

I just wish my dad was still here, things would be so much easier.

I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing the hot ass mess I knew that I looked like.

My eyes were red and puffy and my hair was a frizzy mess since I didn't bother to wrap it up.

I shook my head and turned the shower on.
-
-
-
-

After taking my shower I threw on a light pink jogging suit and pinned my hair in a messy bun, I managed to make myself look somewhat decent.

I walked out of the bathroom, only to see my mom sitting on my bed with a pleading expression plastered on her face.

I paused for a minute but decided to avoid confrontation and just slid my Rihanna fenty slides on.

"Crystal..." my mom softly spoke. "About yesterday-"

"Please..." I cut her off. "Not now, I'd rather not."

Grabbing my binder and my purse I left her there and went downstairs.

I wasn't even in the mood for breakfast.

"Good morning scrub.." Kendrick smirked as I walked past him on the stairs.

"Dick head..." I muttered low enough for him not to hear and went straight out the door. As usual, shunté was parked outside.