20.

CRYSTAL

CRYSTAL

3:38 PM

"Alright girl. I'll holler at you later." Shuntè hit my thigh as she pulled up into my driveway.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Ok."

"Girl. That attitude gotta go." Shuntè kissed her teeth. "Ever since lunch you been acting."

"Girl because Chris is dead as wrong for doing that shit to him. Like what the fuck? He better be lucky I didn't see his ass."

"Girl Whatever. Get out. I'm pretty sure lil uzi is fine."

I grabbed my purse and got out, slamming her door a little to hard because she honked her horn at me.

I sped walked straight to the door without looking back.

I really do hope Jacob is ok. I wish I knew where he was right now.

Dropping my things beside the door, I went straight to the kitchen. I was hungry as hell.

Snatching the refrigerator door open, I scanned until I saw a ham, cheese and crackers lunchable.

Yes I'm grown as fuck still eating lunchables, who gonna fight me?

Placing the small tray on the counter, I pulled the plastic off of it.

"Can I get one?" A super familiar voice spoke behind me.

I jumped hard as hell, making my whole lunchable fly across the kitchen.

Looking back, it was chris?!

"What the fuck! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN HERE? HOW THE FUCK-"

He placed his hand over my mouth. "Shh you'll wake the neighbors." He laughed.

I harshly slapped his hand away, pushing his chest. "What the fuck is wrong with you!"

"What you mean?"

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!"

"You're mom let me in. She said she was going to the grocery store with that Kendrick guy and she said I could stay and wait for you if I wanted to." He smirked. "So I did."

My mom is so fucking nice. Who does that?

"Get the fuck out now. I'm already pissed the fuck off. I know what you did to Jacob. I should kick you in the nuts."