8.

Jacob

Jacob

When school was over I was happy, but then again I wasn't. I was just ready to go home...... kinda.

I walked into the student parking lot finding my jeep that I admired so much. It was my mom's...but...

Getting inside, I took a moment to take a deep breath.

I really hoped that Mario wasn't home.

"señor ayùdame." I said to myself before driving off of campus.

I didn't live too far from school so it usually took me about ten or fifteen minutes to get home, but I decided to stop and get a few snacks for later.

I stopped at a gas station around the corner from my house and bought a family sized bag of cheddar cheese ruffles and a green tea Arizona.

After getting my snacks I went on home.

When I pulled into the driveway I saw mario's car.

"Damm.." I sighed.

As soon as I walked inside I plopped on the couch, opening my chips and turning the tv on.

The Bernie Mac show was on so I just let it stay.

Usually my little sister Selena would run up to me all happy when I walked in, but she didn't. I guess she was asleep or something.

I chilled on the couch for about 30 minutes or so, but it didn't feel right.

Selena hadn't come down here yet, nor Mario.

I frowned to myself, placing my chip bag beside me.

I grabbed the remote and muted the tv, listening for Selena, but I didn't hear her.

Tossing the remote down, I got up and jogged up the steps heading towards Selena's room, but I stopped at Mario's door when I heard a voice.

I backed up a little and listened.

I could sort of hear Selena and it sounded like she was crying.

I instantly pushed the door open, seeing her in his bed with him on top of her.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

Marion quickly jumped up.

Selena jumped off of the bed and over to me, hugging me. "Jacob! I want to leave! Pleaseee!" She cried into my stomach.