14.

Friday
6:00 P.M
JACOB

Just call the police

No don't call the police, you'll never see Selena again!

Why are you sitting around! Go look for your sister! He could be hurting her!

Just let her be, she'll be fine..

I sat in my car letting thoughts constantly raid my mind.

What the hell was I supposed to do? I didn't fucking know!

I've been sitting in the car since yesterday, praying and hoping that Mario would pull up. I even missed school to make sure I didn't miss him if he came back.

But he never showed....

I was going mentally insane at the thought of what could be happening to Selena.

"Selena I'm sorry...." I shook my head. "I'm sorry I wasn't there like I was supposed to be. If I had been at your school on time you'd be with me. Safe. But look what fucking happened.... it's all my fault Selena and I'm sorry." I choked on my words a bit, trying to hold back my tears. "God I hope you're ok."

I stared at my phone. 

911 had been sitting on my dial screen for the last hour.

I didn't know if I should call or not.

If I called and told them everything that was going on they'd take Selena away.. I know they would. I'm not legally her guardian. If I were 18 then it wouldn't be a problem, but I'm 17. I won't be 18 until next year.

I was so fucking close.

I was just putting up with mario's bullshit purposely until I turned 18 so I could finally leave this fucking house and turn Mario in without Selena being taken away.

I didn't care that I would have to fight for it in court, I just had all this shit planned out, but now it's ruined....

I looked at my phone, slowing moving my thumb towards the call button.

As much as I didn't want to call the police, it was about Selena's safety at this point and that's all that I care about... anything is better than her being with Mario. Even if that means being in the system...

I pressed call, putting the phone on speaker.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I-I'd like to report a kidnap..." I sniffed.

Crystal

"This is so nice! Oh my gosh." I squealed looking around inside of the limo. "How'd you pay for this?"