18.

MondayChris

Monday
Chris

"I told you I got you.." I sighed, shutting my locker.

"You promised me you'd call me.. what happened Christopher?" Some girl I honestly didn't remember whined.

"Look I was busy this weekend with some important shit, aright?" I repeated. "I said I got you, quit bugging B."

She kissed her teeth and leaned her shoulder on the locker. "You still gone eat my pussy?"

I looked down at her as she bit her lip trying to be seductive.

She honestly looked dumb as hell.
"Nah fam." I chuckled.

I then placed a toothpick in my mouth and walked past her.

"You still better call me!" She called after me.

"Ok jeana." I said not looking back.

"It's Jessica!"

I ignored her proceeding to roam down the hall since there was like 10 minutes until class started.

"Aye blood!" I heard.

I looked for the voice and finally spotted my boy Dwayne. "Ayeeee what it do?" I grinned, shaking up with him.

"Shit, wondering why the fuck I came to school on a Monday, shit dead." He shook his head.

I chuckled. "Yo dumb ass need to be here."

"Fuck nah."

"Fuck yeah." I joked.

"But what happened with you and the bitch you was talking about?" Dwayne asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows knowing he was talking about Crystal. "Aye chill out. She ain't no bitch bro, she real."

He kissed his teeth. "Since when you get pressed about me calling one of your lil hoes a bitch?"

"Because nigga she ain't one of my hoes. I want her ass for real, but she be playing with a nigga and shit." I said shaking my head.

"Just like that chick was playing with yo shit last night-"

"Shut the fuck up." I cut him off. "That was nothing."

Dwayne laughed. "Man whatever, I'm finna go light up real quick, you coming?"

"Nah I'm straight on that today, I need to find my baby." I said smiling.