26.

Chris

Chris.

Speeding down the empty streets, I constantly checked crytal's most recent location.

"Her ass better be over a family members house." I chuckled.

Crystal has me all the way fucked up if she thinks she's getting over on me.

Gripping the steering wheel I smirked to myself. "Nah she aint like that. She knows whats up with us." I nodded, reassuring myself.

I drove for a few minutes before pulling up to the house.
I parked across the street from the house squinted my eyes. I'd never been in this neighborhood before.

Glancing around my surroundings, there was nobody around, just a few kids on their bikes and shit.

I grabbed my phone and attempted to call her again, but she didn't answer.

Multiple thoughts of her being in there with a nigga ran through my brain.

Quickly hopping out, I ran fast as hell to the door and started beating on it.

No one came for the first few seconds, but as soon as I was about to hit it again, it swung open.

The person who was revealed made my fist ball up.

"Bro, is crystal in there bro? I swear to god I'll beat your ass again." I gritted.

That Jacob nigga stood there with a confused look on his face. "Why are you here?"

"I said is crystal here?" I repeated.

"How the hell did you find my house?" He frowned.

I angrily pushed past him, walking inside. "CRYTAL!" I yelled out.

And to my surprise, there she was... sitting on the fucking couch.

She quickly stood up when she saw me. "Chris what the fuck?!"

I walked over to her and snatched her up by her arm. "What are you doing at this dude's house?"

She tried pulling away from me, but her little ass didn't go nowhere.

"Get off me! How the fuck did you know I was here?" She said, still trying to get out of my grip.

I mushed my phone into her face. "Snapchat!"

She hit me in the chest. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"Crystal, you really got me fucked up, you know that right?" I chuckled. "Come one."

I pulled her towards the door, but she was able to get out of my grip. "Your'e fucking stupid! I AM NOT YOUR DOG CHRIS! WHAT PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WATCHES WHERE SOMEONE IS?!"