32.

3:45 A

3:45 A.M
Jacob
"You're gonna be fine..." I whispered to myself as I stared at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. "Just don't think too much. just put Mario out of his misery, ditch the body and leave. Easy." The constant thumping of my heart behind my chest made it harder to keep calm. Was I actually about to do this? This situation could only go two ways. As planned, or completely wrong.

"Fuck." I heaved, franticly turning on the cold water and splashing some on my face. Looking up again I was taken back. I didn't see myself as I had previously saw.... I saw myself young again...

"Don't do it Jacob."  The reflection in the mirror spoke. "What would mommy do?"

"What the fuck..." I breathed.

"If mommy was here. Would she approve?"

I stared at the mirror in shock.

I quickly threw more water on my face and blinked my eyes several time before lookin back into the mirror. I then saw my present self again. "I have to hurry up and do this shit. I'm losing my mind." I yanked the bathroom door open and quickly made my way back down stairs.

"Alright I'm read-". Stopping on the very last step, I frowned, seeing only Selena and Mario's body in the living room.

Selena was sitting with her knees touching and her head down. I was surprised Selena had even come back down here after seeing Mario had started breathing again 

"Selena, where'd everyone go?"

She gently looked up. "I don't know. No one was here when I came back down." She said softly.

I quickly went over to the front door and pulled it open to see no one. "Crystal?" I called out, stepping outside. I walked down the driveway only seeing my car.
"What the..." I frowned. I ran back into the house and grabbed my phone instantly calling crystal. It rang a few time before going to voicemail.

I tried again five more time, but she never picked up.

Did she really ditch me?

Shaking my head, I rubbed though my hair. "Nah... she wouldn't..."

I tried calling one more time, but again. No answer.

"Fuck!" I yelled throwing my phone against the wall before I realized I had done it. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted her." I spoke to myself pacing back and forth. "What if she's going to the cops?"