17.

Crystal Saturday 3:45 PM

Crystal
Saturday 3:45 PM

"Bitch you did what last night?" Shuntè gasped stopping in her tracks.

I took a seat on the park bench. "Girl. Nothing happened. We just kissed and shit and.... cuddled."

"And you're telling me that your mom nor your stepdad never knew he was there?"

I shrugged. "I guess not. When I woke up he was gone, so I'm amusing he just let himself out."

Shuntè shook her head. "Bitch you dumb..."

"How!" I gave her a frown. "I'm dumb for talking to someone who wants to talk to me?"

"No you're dumb for talking to a nigga that ain't bout shit. Think about it crys."

"What's to think about? I mean he's a decent guy. He's not as bad-"

"Bullshit! I can name a whole list of shit that's wrong with that turtle neck ass nigga." Shuntè sassed.

"Like?" I crossed my legs.

"For one, he's a thot." She started. "He's in a gang. He's cocky. He's a basketball player. Everybody knows basketball players fuck all the cheerleaders-"

"Shuntè ok damn. Chill." I rolled my eyes, glancing out at the scenery. The park was pretty empty. Just a few kids and they're parents.

"I just don't want to see you get played sis." Shuntè lowered her tone, finally sitting beside me. "A week ago you didn't want anything to do with him."

"I knooooow, but what if we were wrong about him? What if he's the type of guy to settle down once he finds the one?" I said, smirking a little. "Maybe I could be that one."

Shuntè looked at me with her mouth parted. "Bitch that nigga got you all soft like jello! That's phase one."

"Shuntè just stop. I'm being cautious I promise you. I just feel that maybe he's being genuine about wanting to be with me. He's kind of clingy... in a crazy way though. If a dude was just tryna fuck I doubt they'd go all out like that. This nigga took me on a whole ass date, popped up at my house unexpectedly. He blows my phone up-"

"Alright." Shuntè put her hand up. "Yeah you're gushing."

I chuckled. "I just want to see how things go-"

I stopped in the middle of my sentence, noticing someone entering the park with a little girl.

"Is that Jacob?" I frowned, squinting my eyes.