She is like my mother (Prologue & Teaser)

This is your crazy / mahii coming up with another fanfiction on Abhigya.... This Abhigya has made this crazy to become more and more crazy....

😂😂😂 Again this crazy has jumped into another new story to torchure and irritate you all....

God.... Please save this lovely people to bear all my torchures and to read, vote and comment on my stories ...

💮💮💮💮💮

Prologue:

This story going to focus mainly on the two broken souls Abhi and Pragya and gonna speak about some dark realities of life....

He is an orphan.... She makes him to forget that he is an orphan...

He loves her.... She loves him...

He takes care of her, like his princess.... She cares for him, more than her life...

He finds a motherly love and care from her.... He always finds comfort in her lap... He respects and adores her more.... He likes to be pampered by her....

He loves her attention towards him.... He can't breathe without talking and seeing her for a single day too....

But....

Are they really in love???

Is it possible for them to live together????

Is it acceptable by the society????

Is it an unethical relationship or a pure relationship between the two????

Keep thinking....

💮💮💮💮💮

Presenting to you...

My new story...

"Finding A mother in Her

"Finding A mother in Her..."

This is a work of fiction and is no way related to any real life characters... If it resembles, it's just a coincidence...

All the text written in this story are written purely by me and is copyrighted...

Text copyrighted: ©Crazymahiz™, 2020®"

It's highly an offense to steal one's creativity and Don't indulge in any such activities...

Reproducing this story in any format or in any networking sites are strictly prohibited under law...

💮💮💮💮

Lets take a quick look at the teaser of the story.....

Teaser:

" Oye popsi.... Don't behave like a baby... She is my mumma and not yours"

" Am I not important to you , princess??? Tell me... Choose either me or this Tommy..."

" Abhoo... I like you so much... But this is wrong and we cant be together... It's better for you to move away from us... We don't want to come as a barrier in your happy life...."

"Oye... Drama king.... Tommy.... Go and take your gift from the room... Don't show off and act as if I have forgotten you... "

" Don't forget, Abhoo.... He is not your son... He is my son..."

" Please leave us, Abhoo... Don't show your concern for us... We are sinners... We are not blessed enough to live a happy and peaceful life... "

"Princess... You and Tommy are only mine.... Don't you know what's meant by popsi???"

"Shame on you... Having an affair with another man... Is this why you have run away from my clutches??? "

" He is more important to me than anyone else... I don't care about anyone and I will choose him ahead of anyone..."

.........

Who is this Popsi, Princess and Tommy????

What is Abhi and Pragya's relationship in this story????

Whose son is that???? Is it Pragya's son or some one else?

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

Expecting all your support in this story too....

Your votes, comments, suggestions means a lot to me... Silent readers expecting to see your votes and comments too....

Eagerly waiting....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz..

Signing out....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be back soon with first shot, if I get good response.....