30. Love is an ocean of emotions...

Thanks for the love and support..

Thanks again for waiting patiently for my updates...

Oohoo... Again I did it.... No one said the correct answer....

None has guessed what Tommy asked from Abhi... All are thinking na Tommy is requesting to have a sibling.... But abhi has said no to this already and he requested Tommy not to bring this topic again...

You all know na Tommy is a mischievous and naughty boy... He will always come up with some silly demands na... He is asking the same only to abhi....

Lets peep in to know what's it....

Warning: Read at your own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Press the 🌟 button and proceed further...

Now to shot. 30:

Abhi still couldn't believe whether he is hearing it right or not.... He is staring at Tommy hopefully that what he heard from Tommy is only his wide imagination....

Abhi looks at pragya, purab and aaliya and he wants to confirm that what all he heard is his wild hallucination and a worst nightmare which he hates the most...

The sad face of aaliya and pragya clearly explains abhi that he is hearing it correctly and he looks at his son Tommy who is expecting to hear an yes from his papa....

Abhi hugs Tommy possessively in his arms and stumbles in the couch without saying a word... Pragya is not able to see abhi's devasted state and she is really helpless as she doesn't know how to convince Tommy too...

Tommy: Papa... My cute papa... Tell me na..

Abhi: Huh...

Tommy: papa... I know very well, you will say only yes to me... But this mom and aaliya bua is scolding me so much that Im behaving like a bad boy...

Papa... Tommy is a good boy only na.. You are the best papa in the world.... I love you so much papa... You will soon make it for me na... Papa say something.... Yes or no...

Abhi: Haan beta... I love you so much and I will surely make it as you wished... Be happy always... Remember this papa loves his son Tommy so much and he can do anything for his happiness....

Tommy hugs abhi and kisses him all through his face lovingly... He giggles and jumps upstairs as he wished to convey this happy news to his friends....

Abhi looks at Tommy longingly without blinking his eyes... He is not  in a state to regsiter anything... His mind is completely  blocked with Tommy's sudden wish which is going to separate him from them...

Abhi not able to control him anymore, tears up unable to believe and tolerate the happenings.... He cant visualize a sight that Tommy is going away from him... He is crying like a kid as he can't say no to Tommy's wish too....