40. The hardest decision which gonna change our lives forever....

Life is full of unbelievable and unwanted twists and turns... No one can escape from the hard realities of life and only who can face anything, can live a happy life...

The hardest thing is not making a decision... It's about thinking about the results of what you have decided...

Life doesn't gets better, by chance... It gets far better, by change....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Pragya and Abhi with teary eyes look at their son Tommy who is laying unconscious in the hospital bed, completed sedated and sleeping peacefully... His face is blood drained and his body is covered with many tubes and wires... He is looking like a crumpled sheet of paper, yet some calmness and happiness is clearly visible in Tommy's face....

The tears are not even in control and is oozing out in both Abhi and Pragya's eyes mercilessly... Pragya just caress his head and gives a kiss on his forehead and moves away, as she couldn't see her son Tommy like this anymore... She stumbled in the near by couch and controls her loud cries by biting her trembling lips....

Abhi with teary eyed, caressed Tommy, as if he is a fragile doll and he feels so sorry for seeing him like this

Abhi with teary eyed, caressed Tommy, as if he is a fragile doll and he feels so sorry for seeing him like this.... Minutes are moving quickly but Abhi is not in a state to move away from Tommy as his eyes are completely glued up on his son...

Abhi feared that his gaze shouldn't even make his Tommy to move away from him... Pragya, on the other hand, is silently crying on seeing both her boy's bad state and her lips are muttering a prayer to bring the lost happiness in their lives and set everything fine....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Letting out a big sigh, Abhi and Pragya moves towards the doctor's cabin as the nurse has informed them that the doctor is calling them to discuss about Tommy's medical reports.... With a heavy heart and panicked mind set, they hold each other's hand tightly to get back their needed confidence and walks towards the doctor's cabin....

The doctor checks all the reports carefully and in between, he called someone and discussed something regarding the tests too... Abhi and Pragya are sitting there as silent spectators and they shivering in fear as there shouldn't be much complications in Tommy's health...

Abhi: Doctor... How is our Tommy??? He will be fine right... No complications right...

Doctor: Well Mr. Mehra... I don't want to give any false hopes to you... Tommy will gain conscious in a couple of hours but his condition is some what serious only... It's very hard to digest as this child shouldn't got such deadly disease in this tender age....

Abhi gasps in shock and shouts hardly: What are saying doctor???? Please say to me that you are pranking me and saying lie to me.. I know you are saying lie... Please doctor.... I can't tolerate this at all....