8. Can Abhi save Pragya again???

Thanks again for all your love and support.... Your votes and comments means a lot to me...

This story is not a love story or romantic story like my other stories... This is completely a different story of mine which speaks about social abuse, violence against women, how society treats a victim and how a fatherless child being targeted and how a good soul came as a saviour in their lives... The suprise is that many likes this story and asking me to upload often...

This story will have some loving moments too but get ready to expect the unexpected twists from your crazy...

Some asked me will Abhi have any other pair or is there any chance for Abhigya to unite..... You all will know this, when the story progress....

Not proof read.. Forgive me for mistakes , if any....

Lets move to our shot. 8:

Abhi is not in a mood to go to his home... Abhi's father has lost his life due to a sudden heart attack when Tommy is of 10 months... Abhi is living alone in the house...

Pragya has appointed Robin as a cook to take care of abhi... Though their house is only a street away, Abhi spends most of his time in pragya's house...

Abhi insisted pragya n tommy to stay with him but pragya denies it saying that its unethical and the society will think bad about them.... This is the thing which makes Abhi and Pragya to argue more ..

.....

Abhi is irrirated to go to his isolated home... As soon as he return from Pragya's house, he goes for a long drive and he goes and sits in a beach to inhale the fresh air coming from the waving sea ...

Abhi's phone starts to buzz and the caller id shows it as commissioner uncle.. Abhi attends the call...

The commissioner speaks: Hello abhi...

Abhi: Uncle... How are you???? Any news about that dev???? There wont be any problem na...

Commissioner: Sorry to say... Bad news abhi... Some reports says that the bloody dev is found somewhere here in this city and may be he has got some info about pragya it seems...

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨😨... Whaaatttt???? Are you sure uncle???

Commissioner: Yes Abhi... Its ulmost confirmed... If you can, come to my office now... Im there only...

Abhi:" yes... Uncl... ( Abhi phone suddenly sparks n gets dead) Oh my god!!!! What happened to this phone... Irritating... Damn it.... Why this phone has to gone now??? God... I cant call my princess to alert her or to go to my house... What shall i do???? Let me rush..."

Abhi's phone automatically switched off due to some technical problems.... Abhi rushes to the commissioner office... His face has become pale as fear starts to built inside him that the monster dev is back again... Abhi's only mission now is to protect his princess and tommy from that monster...

Abhi barges in huffing and panting....

Commissioner: Abhi... Come come... Sit... Calm down abhi...

Abhi: Tell me uncle... Where is that dev??? I wont leave him... He is going to be dead with my hands ..

Commissioner: Relax abhi... Nothing wrong will happen... I assure you....

Abhi: No uncle... I cant be relaxed.... Do something uncle... please... 😢😢😢😢

Commissioner: Dont panic abhi... Listen to me... 🔇🔇🔇🔇.... (Convo muted)

Abhi: Okay uncle... Let me move...

Abhu hurriedly rushes to pragya's home....

.......